Chapter 26

A/n sorry was at Palm Springs for the weekend. I thought I'd have time on Saturday

------------

"Noona, can't you stay?" BamBam complains.

I stand next to Mark as I hold Miguel's hand. We're gathered in my room after many days of sightseeing and performances.

"Sorry BamBam I have to get back to work and Miguel and I have a dental appointment in a few days," I explain to him.

"Will you visit again?" Yugyeom asks me. I nod and smile.

"Of course. When I can I will make the effort to come. When you all come back to LA make sure you contact me, okay?" They nod and their manager comes in saying everything was put into the car. They aren't able to come with me to the airport so our goodbyes are said here.

"Have a safe trip!" Youngjae wishes. I thank him and give him a hug.

"Thank you for everything, Youngjae." I've become to everyone in different ways. Some more than others, but I care for them all.

"We'll watch over Mark carefully," JB tells me. I smile and hug him to, and thanking him in the process. I hug the others and reach Jackson. We've become the closest. He's someone I can talk to even though we have a love-hate relationship.

"Stay healthy," I remind him and he chuckles before pulling me into a hug.

"You've been strong. Just contact me if you need someone to talk to," he whispers. I pull away and nod.

"I will." I finally return to Mark's side and I hug his waist burying my face into his chest. He hugs me back just as warmly and I sigh at the feeling. Arms wrap around our legs and I giggle as we look down to find the little culprit. "Aigoo."

"C'mere buddy," Mark says to Miguel in English as he picks him up and hugs us both. "I'll miss you, both."

"Miss you too, Uncle Mawk," Miguel hugs Mark's neck and everyone coos at the sight.

"I'll see you," I respond. "Don't skip meals and sleep when you can."

"Yes, mother," he mocks. I snarl at him before a smile forms and I hug him again.

"Let's go, Miguel. We can see them again another time. We get to go on the plane again. Isn't that going to be fun?" I say as I grab Miguel from him. I also grab our carry-ons and head to the door.

"You have your passport? Wallet? ID? Tickets?" Mark runs a check-list and I chuckle nodding at ever thing.

"If you left anything we'll ship it to you," JB tells me. I thank him and Miguel and I wave goodbye.

"We should hurry so you have enough time since it's an international flight," their manager tells me. I nod and quickly follow along.

About two days later, because of the time difference, we arrive back home. Miguel was taking a nap as I fixed our luggages. I decided to make a call as I did.

"Hello?" A deep voice rings through the speaker.

"Hey, I just got in," I greet.

"Everything okay? Miguel?" He checks.

"Everything is good. Miguel's taking a nap. I'm currently sorting through our luggages and about to start the laundry. What about you guys?"

"Nothing at the moment. We're just on our own and on our phones. Why didn't you call Mark or Jackson?"

"Are they next to you?"