Chapter 33

A/n Filler, sorry, but I added a little Cark. Enjoy! I've been posting a lot right now because I'm on break. I won't be able to post for a while because of finals and projects so I hope this will suffice for now. If ever I post in the future it's probably because I needed a break from stress. Thank you to everyone who has been supportive whether you are a silent reader or an active voter. I love reading comments although I don't always reply. Hope to write to you all soon!

Mwah! 😘

-------------------

I felt a nudge at my side as I woke up. I peaked out and saw an elbow jabbing my side. I groaned and held myself up by my elbows. I looked around and a bunch of bodies sprawled throughout my living room floor. I groan again and move myself in a way to get up without waking people up. I trudge across and over limbs doing my best not to step on someone. I rub my eyes and walk over to the kitchen and get a myself a glass of water.

I sit at the counter and drink my glass in attempt to wake up. I glance at the clock and see it's already 7:40 in the morning. I hear a phone buzzing and I quickly find out that it was my phone that was laying on the floor by the couch. I pick it up and see a missed call from Mark.

Confused by the call, different thoughts ran through my mind and I began to worry. I quickly returned his call and headed for my room. I closed the door partially as he picked up.

"Chris!" He greets.

"Hey, what's up? Why'd you call? Is everything okay?" I rushed and my worry was well known.

"Everything is fine," he chuckles. "Just missed you."

"We just did Skype," I remind him.

"But that was with everyone. This is just us. Just you and me. Us two." I was confused as to why he kept emphasizing that this phone call was just between the two of us.

"Yeah... Just the two of us. Why'd you call though?" I was so confused. I went to my bed and laid down on my side and held the phone to my ear.

"I told you, I missed you," he tells me.

"Okay," I respond. Figuring it wasn't going to go anywhere I continued, "So what are you doing right now? Why are you even up right now?"

"We just got in. Everyone headed for their rooms and knocked out. I'm just in the living room because I wanted to talk to you." He sounded like a little kid wanting attention.

"You need to sleep, Mark. It won't be good for you mentally and physically if you deprive yourself from sleep," I tell him.

"Just talk to me until I fall asleep," he yawns and chuckles. "See? I'll be sleeping soon. Just stay on the line."

I sigh in defeat. "Fine. How was your day?"

"It was good. We had rehearsals and recording sessions. We also had a photo shoot earlier," he tells me. He spoke slowly and I can tell how tired he really is.

"That sounds fun," I say softly. "I think you should sleep now."

"Can you sing me a song?" He requests.

"What song?"

"Which ever. I just want to hear your voice," he says already in a dream state. I pull the phone away as I clear my throat and sit up so I can sing properly.

"Boy, I'm in love with you/This ain't the honeymoon/Passed the infatuation phase/Right in the thick of love/At times we get sick of love/Seems like we argue everyday," I begin John Legend's 'Ordinary People' and change the lines to fit a girl singer.

"I know I misbehaved and you made your mistakes/And we both still got room left to grow/And though love sometimes hurts/I still put you first/And we'll make this thing work but/I think maybe we should take it slow." I could hear his breathing slowing down. He will fall asleep soon.