2

Hayes's PoV
"So Shawn lets go work on this song" Angie said. God even her voice when she speaks sounds like perfection."hey homeboy shut up and stop hitting on my sister I heard that" Cameron said "shit" I whispered to myself I must have said that out loud. "Let's go get food Cameron screamed to Nash "geez do you really have to be that loud" Nash shouted back at Cameron."Taco bell"Cameron said everyone just sat nodding they're heads as Matt groaned because he hates tacos "we will go to Mcdonalds just for you Espinosa" Nash said "thanks" Matt cheesed.

Angie's PoV
"Some times it all gets a little to much but you gotta realise that soon all the fog will clear up and you don't have to be afraid because we're all the same"Shawn sang in his angelic voice "beautiful" I said and we both giggled "so I was hoping you have a verse to put at the start of this?" Shawn asked eagerly waiting for my reply "well" I trailed off picking up my guitar "well?" He asked "she would not show that she was afraid but being and feeling alone was to much to face" I sang "wow" Shawn said smiling "I'm not finished but I'll give you time to read over the lyrics"

Cameron's PoV
"Angie!" "Angie!" Me and Nash screamed from the bottom of the stairs "coming!" She yelled back.
Once she got down stairs I told her about us going to get food and she told us to stop at McDonalds to pick up a sprite because sprite is the best from McDonalds "sprite tastes the same anywhere you go" Nash butted in "seriously Nash no it doesn't" she told him "okay We'll get you sprite from McDonalds once we've gotten everyone else's food" I told her and she agreed and everyone placed they're orders with us.
"So Hayes likes Angie" Nash said keeping his attention on the road "I guess" I replied "do you think she likes him back?" Nash asked "I really don't think so you should have heard what she said about the poor kid" Angie and Hayes never really see each other Hayes has just moved to Elizabeth's he used to stay at chads but not anymore "Earth to cam" Nash laughed breaking my train of thought "can I help you?" I asked "we're at Taco Bell can you give me the sheet with the orders?" Nash asked "oh yeh sure I'll be 2 minutes" I said staying behind in the car.

Go check out httpmaloley she writes the best books
I love her books so yeh go check them out .