20

Angie's POV

Sierra sat on my bed as I finished putting on my shoes for the dance I'm wearing a dress thats black on top with a sparkle skirt and a gold belt between the two, black open toe heels a clutch bag and a black and gold necklace

my hair is wavy and to the side and my make up is a gold eye and a light plum color.

''Hey lil sis you look pretty'' Sierra complimented me as I walked out of the bathroom. '' Thanks'' I replied grabbing my phone and walking down the stairs ''you look gorgeous honey'' my mom said as I made my way over to the sectional its 6:15 and Drew is picking me up as 6:30.

After some time of me sat on my phone the doorbell rings ''I'll get it!'' Sierra yells running to get the door. As the door opens it reveals Drew in hid skinny dark jeans a white button up and a blazer. I must admit he looks cute ''you ..um you look gorgeous'' Drew snapped me out of my daze ''you dont look too bad yourself'' I reply.

''Okay so you'll have her back for 10'' Sierra said to Drew for like the tenth time now. ''Let the kids have some fun 11 and no later'' mom interjected ''Bye!'' I yelled pushing Drew out the door. Its a little quiet for the first few minutes of the car ride. ''You know im a bit jealous of you'' I say to Drew '' and why is that?'' ''Well because your 16 and have a car I really want to be able to drive'' I tell him.

The rest of the ride consisted if us singing along to Rae Sremmurd and Twenty one pilots. As we walk into the gym where the dance is being held I hear loud music and the chatter of teens surrounding me. We find all of our friends and dance until Mr Zala told us it was time to go.

''We have an hour left how about we go get Ice cream?'' Drew asked as I put my seat belt on '' yeh I'd love to'' I reply. After 10 minutes of us laughing we arrive at ice king the local ice cream store. Drew went first and got a mint choc chip tub and I got a cookies and cream tub ''that will be 2 dollars 99 cents please'' the cashier tells me as i reach for my clutch Drew hands her 5 dollars.

''No Drew its my ice cream I'll pay'' I tell him ''Its okay Angie its only 3 dollars'' he argues back '' well I'll pay you back'' I say but he just ignores me grabbing the ice cream and walking over to a booth and sitting down.

~~~later~~~

''I had a really fun night Drew'' I tell him ''Me too, text me later okay?'' he says before giving me a hug and walking back to his car. I walk in to hear Cam and his friends are home ''Hey guys'' I say sitting between Hayes and Chris ''You look nice sis'' Cam says glancing at me then back at the tv.

''Hayes come with me'' I demand and he follows me up to my room '' I'm going to change then go watch a movie in the basement do you want to come watch the movie with me?'' I ask while going into my drawers and getting pajamas out ''yeh I'm down'' he agreed ''quickly before I go wash my face off come take a selfie with me'' I tell him and he stands up walks over to me and rests his chin on my shoulder cheesing at the camera I take the photo the go onto snapchat and we both pout our bottom lip at the camera I take it and captioned it 'Missed this face'.

Once I got changed me and Hayes went down to the basement with snacks blankets and pillows I put on Internet Famous and end up closing my eyes half way through it just as I started drifting off i heard Hayes whisper a good night and plant a kiss on my forehead. Before anything else happened I was asleep.