18

Hayes POV
Yawning I rolled over in the bed to see Angelica rummaging through her closet "morning" I spoke "oh Hayes you gave me a fright did I wake you up I'm sorry I'm in a rush I woke up late for school and I still have to shower" she rushed out "don't worry you never woke me up how about I pick your outfit while you shower ill leave it on the bed for you when you are finished in the shower" I suggested "sure whatever" she said leaving going into her bathroom to shower.

I walked over to her looking for something for her to wear when I decided on a white T-shirt saying "just a plain white tee" a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and a pair of white Nike Thea. Once I laid Angelica's clothes on her bed I went into the guest bathroom to shower and get changed.

Once I was ready I went down to find Angie sat at the island in the kitchen on her phone. "Hey thanks for picking out my outfit I like it" she thanked me "no problem shouldnt you be getting to school" I asked sounding like I was her dad or something "I'm just waiting for drew and Meg their walking with me" she explained "oh okay well I'm going to watch some TV so yah" I told her leaving to go to the living room.

The doorbell rang and Angie was up stairs so I got it, it was this Drew guy and Megan "Hi I'm hayes, come in" I let them in just then Angie came downstairs "thanks for letting them in Hayes I'll see you later" Angie said giving me a small hug before leaving "bye" she waved when she reached the end of the driveway I just smiled and waved back.

Angie's POV
"I'm home!" I yelled opening the door running up to my room putting my bag and shoes in the closet. "Mom!" I shouted again entering the kitchen she held up her index finger while wedging the house phone between her shoulder and ear.

"Can I help you?" My mom asked when she came off the phone "where's Cam?" I ask her "the boys are staying at a friends tonight"

I'm going to try update asap
Did anyone hear Shawn on #instaoki on capital FM he fkn slayed although he knew hardly knew the words to work and pillowtalk but when he rapped real slim shady wow I think I literally died