17

Angie's POV
It's Wednesday which means 3 things. 1 its half way through the week. 2 I've gotta babysit Keira, Jacks little sister. 3 Laur is coming over in 15 minutes.

Once Laur got here Mr and Mrs Dail came over and my mom brought keira up to my bedroom in her car seat because she was asleep so I just sat her beside me and Laur on the floor.

After 4 hours of talking, watching Geordie shore (dunno if you get it in America) and crying it was time for Laur to go home.

I was currently sat on my bed watching Marnie leave on Geordie shorewhen there was a knock on my door "come in!" I shouted loud enough for the person to hear.

"Hey" it was Hayes "hey what are you doing here?" I asked him "I came with Nash and Cameron they're down stairs" he told me.

"What are you watching?" He asked as I paused the episode "Geordie shore its so good" I tell him "oh okay and who's this little cutie?" He asked "less of the questions Grier and this is Keira, Jack Dails baby sister".

" can I join you?" He asks as he sat on my bed "well your gonna anyways" I say as he sits on my bed.

Just then keira started crying "here lemme see her" Hayes tells me and I hand him the baby immediately she stops crying.

"How?" I ask amazed at he quickly he got her to stop crying " because I'm thee Hayes Grier and I'm the best duh" he said smugly with a smirk tugging at his lips.

I got up off of my bed and went down the stairs to see Cameron and Nash.

"Hey" I said taking their attention away from the conversation they where having with my mom "hey" both Nash and Cameron replied as Cameron got up and gave me a hug then Nash done the same.

"So why are you here Grier?" "Because your brother invited us here" he said smugly.

"Angelica" Nash spoke "yes?" I asked "would you like to come to NC with me Hayes and Cameron" he asked.

I looked at my mom as if to ask her and she nodded "well Hamilton I would love to" I told him "well you better go pack because were leaving in 3 days and it takes you forever to pack" Cameron butted in "okay!" I yelled running up to my room.

Once I got to my room I saw Hayes rocking keira back and forth whispering almost inaudibly to her. It looked so cute so I took out my phone and took a picture I just had to.

I walked fully into my room and sat on my bed then someone knocked on the door "come in!" I yelled it was Mrs  Dail.

She took Keira from Hayes and put her in her car seat then gave both me and Hayes a hug saying thanks.

Hayes jumped onto my bed and got him self comfy "excuse me" I spoke "cuddle with me?" He Asked "no" I told him "cuddle with me" he whined and I just laughed "wait let's make a deal if I get you to smile you have to cuddle with me" he told me sticking out his hand "fine because your never going to make me smile" I replied shaking his hand.

Hayes literally sat on top of me and held my hands above my head " 1 your not allowed to tickle me and 2 isn't this some sort of abuse?" I asked meaning the position we where in "your loving this" he smirked

Hayes kissed my forehead,he then moved onto my nose, then both of my cheeks, then the corners of my mouth and he knew exactly what he was doing and just as he went to kiss me I began laughing "woo i won" Hayes chanted "you have to cuddle with me" he told me.

We were currently laying with our legs tangled Hayes had his hands behind his head and I had my head on one of his arms we where peacefully watching catfish until his phone buzzed.

We both sat up as he answered it "hey baby" he spoke into the phone "no I'm in California"
"I wish I was at home and cuddling with you too"
"I miss you as well"
" good night babe go to sleep"
"okay love you"

Then the phone call ended and Hayes put his phone in his pocket and I kinda felt guilty its not fair if he has a girlfriend and he's going about cuddling other girls.

"Hayes?" I ask "yeh" "who was that" I asked but I know exactly who it was "uh my girlfriend" he said in a duh tone "you told me on facetime you guys were over" I say "yeh but were together now" he told me.

"Good night  Hayes" I said standing up and going down the stairs coz I'm not sharing a bed with him.

Once I got down the stairs I saw Nash and Cameron on the floor watching YouTube videos "hey can I join you guys?" "Yep" Nash replied and they both move over to let be sit between them.

"Please" I begged to watch Luke Korns' latest video ' PIZZA CHALLENGE GONE WRONG !!!11!!' but the boys just would let me watch it instead we watched Aaron Carpenter's latest video ' How to Hotline bling'

I started to fall asleep as the boys decided what to watch next. The last thing I heard was the song no flex zone before I drifted off to sleep.