21

Angie's POV

I roll over my eyes fluttering open as the light from the TV shines in my face. I slowly get up and stand over Hayes lightly slapping is cheeks ''wakey wakey sunshine'' I speak as he rubs his eyes yawning. ''Okay stop I'm awake'' he groans.

''Hurry up I wanna go to the mall or something'' I tell him as he stands up following me over to the stairs. ''last one up is a rotten egg'' I yell running up the stairs Hayes hot on my heels.

After eating poptarts we both went to get changed today I'm wearing

Once I got down the stairs I saw Hayes sat on the sectional with Chris, Cam and Nash ''legoooo!'' Hayes yelled standing up ''um where are you guys going?" Cam asked ''to the mall'' I said walking towards the door ''bye!'' me and Hayes yelled at th...

Once I got down the stairs I saw Hayes sat on the sectional with Chris, Cam and Nash ''legoooo!'' Hayes yelled standing up ''um where are you guys going?" Cam asked ''to the mall'' I said walking towards the door ''bye!'' me and Hayes yelled at the same time before shutting the door.

As we walk down the street I pull out my phone clicking onto the snapchat icon taking a picture of Hayes with the caption ~Shopping with this one~ before putting my phone back in my pocket.

When we arrive at the mall I decide to drag Hayes into sephora so I can get more foundation. Now its Hayes' turn to pick where to go since I chose sephora he decides to go to the nike store. After about 5 or 6 stores I took Hayes into Victoria's secret to get new gym clothes and some body sprays.

''Um.... Angie I feel a little awkward'' Hayes speaks after a few minutes ''Oh ... I'm so sorry Hayes I really got to get gym clothes and body spray you can wait outside if you want'' I tell him and he leaves going towards the exit.

When I come out of VS I find Hayes on his phone ''lets go eat I'm starving'' I tell him. we find seats in subway I go get mine first while I'm waiting in the queue I check snapchat Drew posted a picture of him and Emily a girl from school with the caption ~my gurl~ and a bunch of heart and world emojis and I can't help but feel hurt.

''What can I get for you?'' Devin, Drew's older brother who happens to work in subway asks me ''uhm..... can I have a 6 inch italian with ham and turkey no cheese or toasted please'' I tell him ''no salad just southwest sauce'' I tell the next girl ''that will be 3 dollars 20 cents please'' she tells me as I hand her the correct money returning to the table.

After Hayes and I finished our food we decided to go home. One thing just kept playing on my mind ''I like you Angelica not just as a friend but as more'' Drew tells me as we dance. But now he's posting pictures with 'his gurl' why am I getting jealous?

''Angie'' Hayes says putting his hand on my shoulder ''what?'' I ask ''are you okay you seem like something is on your mind'' he tells me ''nope I'm fine just thinking'' I lie to him. ''okay but you know if you need anyone to talk to I'm here'' ''thanks Hayes but I'm fine I mean it'' I reassure him as we reach my doorstep.