4

Angies PoV
"Let's go watch pll in my room bitch " I said sarcastically to Madison you see it's just a thing we do we call each other names but truthfully we love each other."Yass hoe Yass" Madison said "why are you so mean to each other?" Jack j asked "well maybe if she wasn't such a bitch" I said "and if she wasn't such a hoe" Madison explained then we started to laugh and go up to my room."why does Jason have to be so hot" Madison questioned "seriously are you being honest" I asked well more of a demand "yeh" she said in a duh tone. "So you and Jack?" I asked trying to wiggle my eyebrows but I can't."so me and Jack what?"Madison asked "give me all of the juicy details" I demanded.

Hayes's PoV
We all sat down stairs when Madison and Angie decided to come down "LETS WATCH A MOVIE" Taylor yelled and everyone agreed Nash and cam chose as Madison sat down with Jack and the only seat left was the seat next to me so Angie sat there Cam chose Insidious "you know I hate this movie because it's really scary " whined Angie "oh well" Cam said chuckling. Angie keeps getting scared and she decided to cuddle up to me well because I'm the only person near her.

Angie's pov
It's half way through the movie and I'm hugging someone wait what? I'm hugging Hayes? And he has his arm around my waist I honestly thought it was one of the older guys. "Imma go to bed biaches" I say walking up to my room.

I've been thinking Hayes isn't that bad is he ... Wait do I like Hayes... No I can't. I lay down to try sleep and Do I like Hayes is the thing that keeps floating around my head? Do I?

New chapter sorry it's boring I will start to get back to writing.

Everyone go checkout brooklyn_beckham1999 book live life like Brooklyn Beckham it is so good.