7

Angie's POV
I woke up to Money by 5SOS playing through my earphones.
Taking my earphones out I go to the toilet. Once I've done my business I give my self a once over in the full mirror on the back of my door. I was wearing navy spandex shorts and an old 5SOS over sized T-shirt on I mean its not as if I'm trying to impress mom or Cam and Sierra stays with her boyfriend.

I walk down the stairs noticing the mess all over the floor. I completely forgot the boys stayed last night but thank God their leaving today I will finally have some personal space and I'll be able to have some Angie Cam time with Cam. I look a mess but like I said I'm not trying to impress anyone. I finally decide to get food. I look in the pantry picking out a can of Arizona sweet iced tea and a confetti cupcake pop tart. I popped the pop tart in the  toaster. " Mmm something smells good" I hear a raspy morning voice might I just say that it sounds really hot. I turn around seeing that the voice belongs to Hayes. I jump at the noise of the toaster popping up indicating that breakfast is ready " want one" I ask being polite and I wouldn't eat both parts anyway. Hayes took a slice eating it super fast I swear these boys are pigs. I seen a letter on the island saying 'kids' on it it was from mom I decided to go get dressed and read the letter in my room. I quickly decided not to have a shower since I have school. I showered yesterday and I'll take one when I get home from school anyways. I quickly put on underwear going over to my closet picking out an outfit I picked a purple-ish top,pair of black ripped skinnies white leather converse high-tops and my maroon ratchet book bag. Before putting my clothes on I quickly ran to my bathroom to do my hair and make-up. I decide to put on foundation with a little eye shadow and mascara with a lightly pigmented pink lipstick. I quickly brushed my hair doing a quick waterfall braid and putting in some sea salt spray. I went back to my room to get dressed and  read the letter mom wrote it just said about her leaving early this morning , she hopes the boys have safe flights, there's 20 dollars to get me lunch for a few days and that when Cam leaves he's to call mom everyday. Wait what Cam is leaving? Well I'm going to ask him.
"Cam!" I scream as I enter his room waking 2 out of the 6 boys on the floor sleeping "you okay?" Nate asked "mhm" I replied not wanting to talk to anyone except for  Cam. I climbed over the sleeping bodies and finally got to Cam it was simple to wake him he is such a light sleeper. I finally got him up and took him to my room to talk. "Care to explain" I say as I hand him the letter "look Angie I was planning on telling you but you've been so excited about us spending time together I didn't want to upset you. Look its not for long 3 days at Nash's and then I'm home for a week I could try persuade Bart to let you come to magcon and sit backstage" He explained a smirk tugging at his lips." Okay I mean it can't be too bad it's only 3 days" "let's go wake the guys up" I said to Cam leaving my room."sure " he replied.

Once we woke them all up it was time for me to go to school. I gave all the boys hugs and said good bye as soon as James and Morgan turned up at the door ready to walk to school. I didn't want to let go of Cam I hardly ever see him so it was pretty hard letting him go but I had to. " See y'all later biaches love ya's!" I screamed leaving.

Wrote this coz I'm bored but I've had too much homework lately and no time to write but I'll try update within the next week plus I have a full week off school next week!