29

Hayes POV
"Hayes wake up" my mom shakes me gently waking me up "huh what's up?" I ask "it's ten pm why don't y'all go up to bed" she asks/tells me "okay" I say sitting up rubbing my eyes.

"Angie wake up" I shake her lightly she responds with a groan " c'mon we gotta go to bed" I tell her "carry me" she puts her arms out for me to pick her up "no get your lazy ass up" I laugh "piggy back ride?" She asks with an innocent smile on her face. "No" I laugh. She gets up walking upstairs in front of me.

After getting to my room she lies down on my bed talking all of the covers "come on Angie" I groan. She just giggles and ignores me so I lay down beside her pulling the covers off of her and wrapping my arms around her waist.

"You know tomorrow is our 6months anniversary babe" she tells me turning to face me "yep I know" I smile at her "I'm tired" I tell her.

Angie's POV
"Well go to sleep then babe" I smile at him "okay good night baby" he whispers pecking my nose. I turn round so I'm no longer facing him and I feel his arms snake around my waist, I interlock our fingers as I start to hear soft snores coming from him.

It's midnight and Hayes is asleep so I decide to post an Instagram picture of us

~6 months and counting with my baby 😍🔐🔐 ILY @hayesgrier ❤️❤️~

It's a picture from when we first started dating and we spent the whole day shopping for supplies for Hayes' apartment so we decided to go watch the sunset on the beach. As the sun was setting I put my camera on a timer and told Hayes to hold me.

I can't wait for tomorrow to give Hayes his present.

~Later~

Hayes POV
I wake up and check the time and it's 9:05 am I look onto Instagram and see a picture that Angie tagged me in i remember when I was taken I can't believe it's been 6 months already.

I look through my camera roll and select the picture my mom took of us the other night.

~6 months with this loser 😂 jk ily @AngieDallas 😍❤️~

After scrolling through Instagram for a while I decided to get out of bed and get ready. I pick out grey sweats and a white shirt. I lay them out and go for a shower. Once I've showered I go into my room to see Angie on her phone I walk over to my bed and lay on top of her.

"Get off your hairs wet and in my face" she exclaims laughing. I began to shake my head "stop!" She exclaims pushing me onto the floor. "Go get ready" I tell her. She goes to her case and picks out black leggings and a pink shirt and goes to the bathroom to change.

"Hayes I got you something" Angie told me going into her case and bringing out a parcel and handing me it.

Angie's POV
I hand Hayes his present and wait for him to open it. As he ripped off the paper his smile grew wider.

"Oh my god Angie I love it thanks so much" he says hugging me and handing me a bag I open it seeing a shirt dress I picked out a while ago and a pair of thigh high boots to go with it.  " I love it Hayes thanks" I tell him hugging him.