8

Angie's POV
First two periods went so slow I had English and science with Megan I don't know what I ever done to her but she just seems to hate me but she's like that with alot of other people but oh well. It's now brake and I'm waiting on Morgan and James. "Yo loser!" I heard James yell from behind me. I turn and hug James and Morgan " I don't mean to be rude but can I ask who you are?" I asked the tall and might I say hot boy standing next to James "oh Angie this is Lewis my cousin he's new here I said he could hang about with us is that OK with you?" Morgan asked "yeh sure" I replied. We all walked to the social space talking about what we should do at the weekend when I got a text from an unknown number then another and another they just kept coming until Cam's ID showed up on the screen.
Hey don't mean to sound rude but who are y'all xx. I quickly sent the text and got a load of instant replies. Just telling me that it's the guys. The bell went and I had maths with James and Lewis so I didn't really mind.

After maths I began to feel ill when I went to the nurses office she sent me home but mom is at work so I had to walk home. Once I got home I had a text from another unknown number.
(L-lewis A-Angie)
L- Hey Angelica it Lewis Morgan's cousin.
A-Oh hey.xx
L-Any way if you need anything call me.
A-Okayxx
L-I'm only one call away
A-My hero xx
L-Superman got nothing on me
A-Okay loser I'm going for a shower I'll text you later.xx (comment if you see what I did)
I had another text from Cam asking me to leave the group chat I replied with a simple okay love you cammie, call me soon. I tried to see the messages before I removed myself but someone had already removed me so I got cameron to text me all of the guys numbers before I went into the shower.

When I got out the shower I decided to dry my hair and put it in a messy bun I didn't put makeup on because I'm just chilling in the house. I put on some black leggings and a pair of old black leggings. I decided that I would watch a movie. I looked to see what DVD's we have I settled on pitch perfect. It got to the bit where fat Amy tells bumper she's gonna pitch slap him when I saw mom come and sit next to me. "Hey sweetie how are you?" She asked "I'm fine just feel a little sick. How was your day?" "Good good. Oh Sierra and Brent are coming over in about 15 minutes they have some news." She told me " Brent Rivera?" I asked confused " no silly Brent her boyfriend " mom laughed. I'm so stupid. I got up and turned off the Movie putting some boring reality TV show on.

Once Brent and Sierra where here they gave me my presents and told me to open them." Oh my God you didn't. " I said looking down at the 50 dollars iTunes card Sierra then handed me a thin long box that looked like it had a piece of jewellery in it. I opened it to reveal a pregnancy test and a scan of a baby " oh my God Sierra congrats" I said jumping up giving sierra and Brent a hug then texting Cam telling him to call me cause I miss him but he already knows about Sierra. Seconds later I had an incoming face time from Cammie I answered seeing his face on my screen
C-cameron A-Angie
A hey
C sup
A are you having fun?
C yeah
just then I see Hayes pop up from behind Cameron.
A"Cam I'm gonna go text me and call me later"
C"okay mom" he chuckled while I just pouted.

Just put this in cause I'm bored