33

Angie's POV
My mom woke me up and I untangled myself from Hayes' grip. Once I done my hair and makeup I changed into my outfit. I'm now sat at the table eating pancakes my mom made "hey honey I gotta leave but I've made Hayes pancakes let him know before you go. BYE LOVE YOU!" She shouts closing the door.

Once I've eaten I go back upstairs to brush my teeth. I go into my room to wake up Hayes and tell him I'm leaving soon. He just opens his eyes and makes a pouty face I walk over and kiss him "bye baby have a good day" Hayes says I quickly leave and go downstairs and wait on Megan to arrive so we can go to school together.

I hear the front door open then close followed by a " HEY GURL HEY!"  Quickly my head turns in her direction "shh Hayes is asleep" I tell Meg "oh sorry" she replies giggling.

After stopping at Starbucks we head towards school."Good morning" Jack greeted us at the front entrance. "Good morning" I groan "what's wrong with you?" He asks slinging his arm around my shoulder "I'm tired I just need my bed" I pretend to groan again."yo Hayes stayed over" Meg smirked "oh Angie why are you so tired?" Jack asked sarcastically "oh shut up nothing like that happened I just couldn't sleep" I tell them "mhmm" Meg replies. "Whatever you guys" I say taking a seat at the table with Megan, Jack, Luke, Aaron and Erin.

I should tell you about my "clique" there's not much to know about them really but Jack and Aaron are gay and yes they are in a relationship and Erin is dating Luke and well you know Megan.

The bell rings and me and Megan are walking to Drama together "hey you know there's a school football game on tomorrow if you wanna go?" Meg asks me with a slight smile "I'll see what Hayes is doing" I tell her and instantly see her face drop "you know what your right I'll come tomorrow just us no Hayes I've been spending a lot of time with him and like no time with my friends, we can have a weekend at my place just us" I tell her and she smiles with a nod of approval.

I enter my drama class and take a seat. After role call my teacher told us that we will be taking a look at acting for screen which is my favourite topic in drama as we get to act like we're in a movie or a program instead of theatre.

Once we're put into groups each group gets shown a clip from a show/movie and my group get a scene from Miss Perigrines home for peculiar children which is great because I'm good at doing a British accent.

It's now lunch and I'm sat with Megan at the lunch table waiting on the rest of the "gang" to get here. I decide to post a #tbt to Instagram

Aaron and Jack come over and join us at the table having their own conversation "hey what are you guys doing tomorrow and Saturday?" I ask "nothing why?" Jack asks "because we're having a sleepover at Angie's and you're both coming" Meg smiles at ...

Aaron and Jack come over and join us at the table having their own conversation "hey what are you guys doing tomorrow and Saturday?" I ask "nothing why?" Jack asks "because we're having a sleepover at Angie's and you're both coming" Meg smiles at them.

"Hayes?" I yell running up the stairs "hey" Hayes responds coming out of the toilet "hey I'm abandoning you for the weekend" I tell him "what?" He laughs "Meg and Jack and Aaron are staying and you're not invited but I'll come to yours on Sunday if you want?" I tell/ask him "one how dare you and two you better come" he tells me causing me to giggle. "Angie I can stay tonight though right?" He asks grinning "yeh" I tell him "okay I got meetings in LA tomorrow anyway so I'll leave in the morning" he tells me