32

Hayes POV
"Hayes?" Angie asks "what?" I look at her " can I use your camera and stuff?" She asks "uh yeh okay" I tell her.

Once everything is set up Angie looks at me "can I help you?" I ask "yeh you can actually " she tells me "how". "Film with me we can film never have I ever for my Wednesday video" she tells me "okay" I say and get everything we need  as Angelica tweets out to ask us never have I ever questions.

"Hello there my beautiful slash handsome people today I'm joined by my boyfriend the one the only Hayes Grier" Angie opens the video

Angie's POV
"So today we're going to be doing the never have I ever tag I hope you guys enjoy the video and if you do please remember to click that like button and the big red subscribe button because I upload every Sunday, Wednesday and Friday and I'll leave all of our social media's in the description and let's get on to the video" I say
"Okay first one. Never have I ever gone skinny dipping" I say and I hold up the piece of paper that says never and Hayes holds up "I have" "oh my gosh really when?" I ask him " I'll tell you later" he says

"Okay number 2 never have I ever told my Boyfriend/girlfriend that I'm sick so I could hang out with someone else" I read out this time Hayes holds up never and I hold up I have "sorry baby remember that time we were supposed to go hang out with the jacks and I cancelled that's because I was with laur"

After about 9 or 10 more questions i decide to end the video "so guys that's it from us if you enjoyed this video you can check out other videos that I've done I'll link them in the description and if you want to be involved in videos like these follow us on twitter, Instagram and snapchat below and also I go live on you now every Tuesday and Thursday. I love you guys and peace out." I say and blow a kiss to the camera.

Hayes POV
"Hayes stay at my house tonight?" Angie asks me sitting beside me "yeh but why don't we stay here?" I ask "because I have school in the morning" she turns to look at me "oh okay let me get my stuff ready and we can go"

I grab a bag and pack it for the night. Once ready me and Angie head out to the car. "Oh my mom is making macaroni for dinner and let me tell you boy my moms macaroni is bomb" Angie tells me "okay well we'll see" I laugh at her love for food.

About an hour and 20 minutes later we pull up to Angie's house. "Oh kids hello" Gina greets us at the door "hi Gina" I smile and give her a hug entering the house. I take both mine and Angie's bags and put them in her room.

As I walk down the stairs I hear voices from the kitchen. I walk in and both Angie and Gina stop talking "I'll set the table" Angie tells her mom "okay sweetie" Gina says leaving the room "what were you and your mom talking about?" I ask "oh nothing just discussing my grades" she tells me "okay" I say not believing her.

"So I heard this macaroni is legendary" I say as the food is being served "oh indeed it is my mom makes the best macaroni I've ever tasted" Sierra tells me "so it's really that good is it?" I ask smiling "oh you wanna question Sierra ?" Brent laughs and both Gina and Angie agree "sorry" I say throwing my hands up in defence.

After dinner I change into basketball shorts and a sweatshirt. I scroll through my phone waiting for Angie to come out of the shower. After waiting a while the door unlocks and Angie walks out in a pair of shorts and an oversized band shirt. "Come cuddle?" I ask her "Hayes I gotta plan my outfit for tomorrow and dry my hair" she tells me "oh can I pick an outfit and you can dry your hair?" I ask "yeh uh I suppose" she tells me.

I pick out some Tommy Hilfiger shorts a white Tommy Hilfiger shirt and a matching sweater that's blue and a pair of white converse. I walk out of the closet and hang the outfit over Angie's desk chair then climb into bed beside her.

I wrap my arms around Angie an she yawns. "Hey go to sleep" I tell her "okay" she yawns again causing me to laugh. "Goodnight Hayes" she mumbles "goodnight Angelica" I say and place a kiss on her forehead.

Angie's POV
I wake up and realise Hayes isn't in my room and his phone is gone. I check the time on my phone 2:31 am  where could Hayes be at this time? I text him
Baby 🔥😻💏✨💫💙
A~ hey💕
H~hey why are you awake ❤️
A~I need the bathroom where are you?💕
H~ downstairs 😊
A~why?💕
H~ you looked so cute and peaceful when you were asleep and I wanted to watch tv so I came down here so I wouldn't waken you😊
A~ okay. Come cuddle?❤️
H~just coming😊

Soon I hear footsteps coming upstairs towards my room slowly the door opens then closes and I feel the bed dip. "Hey" Hayes says "hi" I say back "cuddle me I'm tired?" I ask/groan "me too" Hayes yawns. After a couple of minutes I hear small snores come from beside me I turn over and see Hayes completely asleep. "Goodnight baby" I whisper and kiss his nose.