6

Picture of they guys' hats from the last chapter ∆∆∆∆

Angie's POV
We walk into McDonalds I know glamorous right but any way this is were I picked to get food from so these biaches better appreciate that I even got up in time before breakfast stops being served. " Nash get my usual imma go sit down until everyone has everything before we leave" Cam said before leaving and finding a seat I tell Nash to get me whatever he was getting for Cam and handed him the money but he refused to take it. "Cam what's wrong ?" I ask sitting across from him "nothing" he replied bluntly looking up from his phone to look at me and give me a fake smile you could tell it was fake but I just let it slip. "Guess who?" A voice whispered in my ear as a pair of hands cover my eyes "ehm... Uh... Let me guess?" I giggle knowing its Shawn " Nash " "Nope" "I got it its  Shawn" I laugh he laughs along and puts his arm around my shoulder "Happy birthday" he sings in my ear "Thanks" I reply.

Camerons POV
"Lets go I need to go home" I say making any excuse to get home when Angie sees the present she will be happy hopefully plus Sammy and skate should be here soon and Mahogany is waiting for us. We walk home as everyone eats I'm keeping my food for later. "Hogs!" I hear a scream come from behind me as we get to the house "Happy birthday hun" Mahogany smiles as Angie walks up to her hugging her. We all go into the house and allow Angie to pick which movie and of coarse she has to pick Clueless "As If" I say in my white girl accent everyone just laughing and getting comfy "imma go get Starbucks anyone coming ?" Angie asked standing up ,Mahogany and Madison leaving with her. Great gives me like 20 minutes to get Sammy and Skate here and go pick up her presesnt.

"Oh my God shut up!" I here Mahogany laugh as the girls enter the home theatre " hey" Angie says walking in stopping right on her tracks her jaw dropping to the floor. She just screams "are you okay there?" Carter laughs "imma faint" Angie laughs.

Angie's POV
"Sorry" I apologise my face turning red "its fine I'd scream if I saw someone as hot as me" Aaron jokes "haha" I reply " what the heck is thee Samuel Wilkinson and thee Nate Maloley doing in my house" I ask freaking out "Happy birthday" Cam says " thanks so much you are the best brother in the whole wotld " I say still very excited I mean its not everyday you walk into your house and The OGOC are sitting on your couch.

Once I recovered from having the guys here I sat and watched the Movie then we played truth or dare which ended with me kissing Sammy not a make out session just a peck. I mean he is 4 nearly 5 years older than me but oh well. "I'm tired guys I'm going to sleep night" I say before leaving to my room getting changed and going to sleep.

I know this is rubbish but I've got alot of school work just now.