10

Hayes POV
"Hey loser you coming?" Nash asked "huh? Where?" We're going to get food before we leave for magcon. "Yeah give me a couple minutes I'll met you downstairs" this weekend magcon was in Cali so we were all staying in a hotel near Cam's house I hope we go to Cam's cause I need to tell Angie how I feel.

Angie's POV
"Heyyyy" Megan said dragging out the y. I turned around and put on a fake smile "hi" I said sounding cheerily "so I was wondering if we could go to your house today to finish our home work?" "Who?" I asked "oh just me and Justine if that's okay with you?" "I don't see why not." I said now I need to get rid of my mom for a couple hours because the girls will know who my mom is she has been in quite a few videos with Cam before. "Angelica, hello Angelica." I was snapped when Justine started talking about magcon this weekend apparently it's near chino and the girls have a spare ticket and have invited me. "I'll have to ask my mom but I'm sure it will be fine." The girls just nodded as we reached the bleachers that all of the sporty kids sit at lunch. I was introduced to the cheer squad and some of the lacrosse and football team. Most of them are the dumb yet good looking kids except for one boy Drew he's not too bad looking and is pretty smart. He has blonde hair and these blue-ish eyes. "So Angelica is coming to magcon with us at the weekend girls" Justine began speaking "who is all going exactly?" I asked not meaning to sound rude "us Sarah, Kristen, Drew Kristen's boyfriend, Katie and Sarah's older sister  Brittany." Megan explained I just smiled and nodded I did kinda feel jealous of Kristen I mean Drew has this type of bad boy look about him but of course he would be going out with Kristen she's stunning she has long brown hair and pretty blue eyes.

Cam's POV
Today I'm going home which is a day early but I'm sure Angie will be happy to see me. "Flight 370 to lax is now boarding I repeat flight 370 to lax is now boarding" the woman over the intercom said. Me Nash and Hayes boarded the flight and I feel asleep as soon as we took off. "Sir, sir" I was awakened by an older air stewardess. "I hate to bother you but there has been some turbulence and you will have to put on your seat belt." She said with a smile I nodded and returned the gesture. The pilot told us we would be landing in approximately 10 minutes. Once we arrived we headed to baggage claim and got our bags. Nash called a uber. Once the uber came we went straight to the hotel. Because we were first here we got to pick our sleeping arrangements obviously me and Nash paired up to share a room and Hayes would be stuck with one of the other guys.

Angie's POV
I called my mom to ask if Megan and Justine could come over to do home work.
(A-Angie G-gina)
A- hi mom can some friends from school come over to do home work?
G- sorry honey we are going to have visitors tonight how about tomorrow?
A-okay give me a sec till I ask if they're free tomorrow
"Hey guys I have plans tonight but my mom said you could come over tomorrow" I told Megan "sure" Megan agreed.
A- yeah that's great mom see you when I get home and remember Morgan is coming to ours for a bit you told her parents she could come over
G- okay honey
A- okay bye mom love you
G- love you too sweetie
And with that the call ended. How am I supposed to tell my best friend that the boy she has been obsessing over for the past two years is my brother do I just walk up to her and be like "hey by the way you know that boy we've  been obsessing over and he's kinda a big deal? Cameron Dallas? Yeah? Well he's not my dads cousins child that I never see he's actually my big brother" I was soon brought out of my thoughts when Megan told me that her sister was here to pick her up and that she would see me tomorrow. "Hey loser" I turned around to see Morgan "hey MA homie" I said and we both burst out laughing as we started walking home.
When we got to my front door I stood in front of it blocking Morgan from getting in. "Okay you have to promise me one thing" I say to her "anything" she says holding up her pinky finger and I lock both our pinkies together " okay once I open this door no matter what you won't get mad at me or look at me differently" I say "promise" she chuckles slightly I open the door revealing a tired looking Cam "oh my God Angelica Alexis Dallas why is thee Cameron Dallas sitting on your couch watching your TV?" Morgan asks her eyes and mouth wide "Morgan meet my big brother,Cameron meet Morgan" "how could you keep this a secret, eww some of the things you have said about him and he's your big brother" she laughed. The rest of the time Morgan was here it consisted of me her and Cam talking then she left to go home. "Hey wanna come back to the hotel to hang with the rest of the guys?" Cam asked. "Yes sure give me time to change into comfy clothes. I quickly ran upstairs, washed and changed into some grey skinny sweats and a white T-shirt that says just a plain white T-shirt. I spent two hours at the hotel and I had only seen Nash, Matt and Taylor the guys must all be sleeping or something.