30

~back in Cali~
Angie's POV
Since me and Hayes got back from NC a week ago me and Hayes have barely spoken but he asked me to go to a party with him tonight so I've decided I'll go so I can spend some time with him,

Once I've done my hair and makeup I put on an oversized adidas shirt a I bought and grey thigh high boots on

I walk down the stairs to wait on Hayes "Angie you look beautiful but you're top is a little short" my mom tells me "that's why I have white short shorts on under it" I lie "oh okay then" she says

"Oh Hayes is in the living room waiting on you" she tells me as I walk away "and you couldn't tell me before now?" I ask walking into the living room.

Hayes POV
Angie walks into the living room looking amazing I get up walking over to her "ready?" I ask "yeh lemme just grab my bags" she says "I already put them in the car" I tell her and she pecks my lips. "See ya mom that's us leaving" Angie shouts "don't be to late and no funny business " Gina shouts back.

We both chuckle and go out to the car. "I uh I lied to you" I say as she puts on her seat belt "what" her face drops as she turns to face me "we're not going to a party I just wanted to hang out with you" I say a bit scared of her reaction "oh my god Hayes! You gave me a heart attack I was scared you were going to say something else jeez" she started laughing

"so you don't mind?" I ask "of course not I just wanted to spend time with you too. Now drive I'm starving" she tells me "fast food?" I ask her "McDonald's" she demands "okay" I tell her.

Angie's POV
After eating out food I put all of the trash in the bag and sit it on the floor of the car I'll bin it when we get to Hayes'. Hayes rests his hand on my knee and I take it off intertwining our fingers resting them on my leg.

I'm broken from my daze when my phone buzzes with a text from Drew. Why is he texting me?
(D~Drew A~Angie)
D~ hey
A~what is it?
D~ I messed up pretty bad when I was mean to you and I ruined our friendship when I started dating Emily
A~ cool beans
D~ seriously Angie I really like you
A~ well that's good for you
D~ why are you being like this
A~ Drew I'm not interested I'm already in a relationship
D~ oh I'm sorry
A~it's fine
A~bye Drew
D~bye
           ~end of convo~

"Who's that babe?" Hayes asks "just drew" I tell him honestly "what does he want?" "Oh just a friends number" I lie hoping he'll believe me "okay" he says as we park in Hayes' space. I pick up the trash off the floor and get out the car. I put the trash in the trash can and head for the elevator Hayes follows behind and when he catches up to me he grabs my hand interlocking our fingers.

Once we get to Hayes' apartment I run to the bathroom locking the door and change into Nike pro shorts and a shirt once changed I put my bags into the spare bedroom and go out to the den to see Hayes sprawled across the couch watching catfish.

I walk over and sit beside him and I can't help but smile "what made you smile?" Hayes asks "I don't know I'm just so happy and content with life right now I got an amazing family, my fans are so amazing and the best boyfriend ever" I smile at him "awe that's cute babe" Hayes says sitting up allowing me to sit back on the couch properly.

Me and Hayes are currently cuddled up on the couch "Angie lets go to bed" Hayes tells me "carry me" I say putting my arms out "no get your ass up stop being lazy" he laughs "okay" I laugh walking into Hayes room and lay on his bed "imma go to sleep I'm tired Hayes" I tell him "okay" he says. Hayes lies on the bed beside me with his arms behind his head and I fall asleep with my head on his shoulder and his arm around me .