5

Angie's POV

I wake up in a daze. Wait I remember last night and I don't think I like Hayes in that way I'm willing to try and be his friend. I got up and went down to the basement to see all of the guys shirtless and asleep and might I just say Shawn Peter Raoul Mendes is flawless even when he is asleep. I went up to the kitchen and found an air horn and decided I'd wake the guys up I mean it is my birthday I can do anything right? 3...2....1 I whispered as I pressed down on the air horn as soon as I done that I ran but I couldn't have been that fast I got to the top of the stairs and felt someone's arms wrap round me I tried to turn to see who it was but I couldn't tell. "Well well well little Dallas guess who's going for a birthday dip in the pool" I knew exactly who it was it was Gilinsky I tried my hardest to get out of his grip but gave up after a while until SPLASH as my body hit the water "Jack I'm GONNA KILL YOU!" I yelled as all of the guys laughed I just glared at them Hayes was now standing above me laughing ."I'm going to get changed y'all better have my presents ready biashes " I said sarcastically going up to my room and picking out an outfit I picked a one direction crop top and my black skater skirt and my maroon chucks. I decided to go into the bathroom to shower while I waited on the water heating up I decided to make a play list of songs I like at the moment.
1.Fly away - 5sos
2.The hills by The Weeknd
3.melodies- Madison Beer
4.Roll em up-Ali Simpson and the Jacks
5 what do you mean -Justin Beiber
Then I just added calibraska and some other random songs. By the time I made the Playlist the water was warm enough I got in after pressing play on my phone I washed my body and my hair and got out or the shower and decided to dry off and change. Once I was ready I checked myself in the mirror. I messed about with my hair and once I was satisfied with curled at the ends I put on some makeup and began checking myself out in the mirror like winking and blowing kisses to myself. "Angie hurry up" I heard Madison whine as she knocked on the door "come in" I said loud enough so she could hear me."hey biash" I said as she walked in "well good morning to you to" she chuckled "let's go get food" she yelled leaving with me following behind her. Once we got down stairs I asked to open my presents but the guys wouldn't let me.

Cam's POV
"This is the only present you can open just now" I told her "thanks I guess" she smiled we all got black beanies with a word or phrase on it and Angie's had BO$$ on it mines had believe in your selfies Nash had you can't sit with us Madison and Gilinsky had matching ones with selfie then Johnson had HOMIÉS Aaron had GIVEASHIT CARTERS said DOPE Matts YES HARD FEELINGS Jacobs FLAWLESS Shawn OMG and Taylor's had FUCK SWAG.
"LETS EAT!" I yelled leaving the house I can't wait to see Angie's face  when Nate Sammy and Mahogany get here.

I know this isn't very good but I felt the need to update this is just a filler so bare with.

I know I've mentioned new songs and she was just helping Shawn write a new song that has been out for a while now but I can do that so yeh.