24

~6 months later~
Angies POV
So much has happened in the past 6 months Cam has new friends, him and Nash barely talk, I have a bunch of new friends, Hayes moved out to LA and Hayes and I have decided to try taking things slowly but we're dating.

Right now I'm going over to Hayes' to hang for a bit before I go on holiday.
My mom is taking me and Sierra to Hawaii for my 16th birthday.

I'm at Hayes' on his sofa watching American horror story whilst he's taking a shower.

"Hey Baby" Hayes speaks as he comes out of the bathroom "hi" I say back.
I'm too intrigued by what's going on in the show to notice that he's sitting next to me.

"Angelica" "huh?" "I got you something go look in the bag on my bed" Hayes instructs me

I get up and walk into Hayes' room to see a black bag from a little boutique down the street.
I open it to see a cute dress that is black lace on top and a bright yellow/green on the bottom.

"Put it on I have reservations for dinner at 6" I hear Hayes say from behind me I turn round and peck his cheek "thank you so much Hayes I love it you know you didn't have-" " I know I didn't have to but I wanted to now get ready or we're going to...

"Put it on I have reservations for dinner at 6" I hear Hayes say from behind me I turn round and peck his cheek "thank you so much Hayes I love it you know you didn't have-" " I know I didn't have to but I wanted to now get ready or we're going to be late" Hayes cuts me off then tells me "okay well leave so I can change then" I instruct him and he does as told.

I close the door behind him taking my clothes off and slipping into the dress. "Hayes" I call "what's wrong?" He opens the door " nothing I just need you to get the zip at the back of the skirt please" I tell him.

I feel his cold hands brush against the skin of my lower back causing me to shiver and get goosebumps all over. "Thank you" I say as I turn round to face him.

"Lets go!" Hayes shouts grabbing my hand and leading me out of the door.

Hayes pulls up outside a little Italian restaurant in downtown LA.

Once we are seated we order. I get spaghetti and Hayes gets a pizza. The whole time at the restaurant we have small talk. When it's time to leave Hayes pays the bill.
We leave get in Hayes' car and go back to his apartment.

I sit down on the sofa groaning "I'm so fulllllll" I laugh "thank you so much for tonight Hayes" I thank him "no problem babe I'm happy you enjoyed would you like to stay over?" He asks

"I don't think my mom will let me but I'll call her" I tell him getting up and going into his bedroom.

My phone rings a couple times before she answers
(A~Angie m~mom)
M~hey honey everything okay?
A~yes mom actually everything is amazing
M~that's good what happened
A~well you know how we're going to be in Hawaii on my birthday
M uhuh
A~well Hayes bought me a dress and took me out to diner tonight and it was so sweet and I was
M~ you were wondering if you could stay at his tonight
A~ uh y-y-yeah
M~ only this once okay and no funny business your to young to be a mother okay ?
A~ thank you so much mom I promise there will be none of that I love you
M~love you to honey I'll see you tomorrow
~end of call~
I walk back into the living space and sit down beside Hayes "she said yes" I tell him "yessssss SLEEPOVER!" Hayes shouts. "Wow Hayes you don't have to deafen me geez"

"Hey I'll go get changed and leave out some sweatpants and a shirt for you" Hayes tells me before leaving the room.

"You can go get changed now" he tells me coming into the living space in only basketball shorts "okay" I reply going into his room and changing into the clothes Hayes left out for me.

I go back into the living space to see Hayes sprawled across the sofa " you all good bro?" I ask laughing at him "yeh c'mon we can cuddle and watch movies in my room" he says turning everything off and dragging me into his room pulling me onto the bed.

For the rest of the night we watch movies and cuddle in Hayes' bed tonight has been so good.  As I begin to drift off to sleep I hear Hayes whisper goodnight beautiful and peck my head.