27

~ skip to when they leave~
Angie's POV
"Bye guys" I say waving as I board my flight to North Carolina. I watch some movies until the flight lands. I get off the plane and go get my bags.

Once I get outside I see Elizabeth I wave and go over to her. I see Sky in the back of the car asleep. "Hey sweetie put you bags in the trunk then you can go wait for Hayes" she tells me so I put my bags in the trunk and go wait for Hayes.

"Flight 217 From LAX has landed" a voice comes over the intercom. I stand at the arrivals terminal waiting to see his face.

I see a crowd of people come through the terminal and I begin to get butterflies because I'm so excited.

I see his face looking for his mom but when he notices me his face lights up like a Christmas tree. He stops walking and I run over to him " hey what are you doing here?" He asks " well your mother was kind enough to allow me to stay with you for the week that your here" I tell him.

I pick up his backpack from the floor putting it over my shoulder and he picks up his case and with his other hand he grabs my hand and we walk out of the airport and make our way to the car.

The first thing Hayes does is give his mom a hug then puts his bags in the trunk then we head back to his house.

After catching up with Hayes and Elizabeth, Hayes and I go out to the yard to be greeted by Sky.

"Hayes!" Sky screams running towards us. She stands in front of Hayes with her arms out indicating that she wants picked up.

"Hey Sky" Hayes says picking her up "can you guys come play horses with me and my friends?" Sky asks before pointing to a bunch of little kids "of co-" "not just now Sky okay?" Hayes cuts me off asking Skylynn "okay" she speaks running off to be with her friends.

"Why'd you tell her no?" I ask him "because 1 I've not spoken to you in 4 days and 2. She makes me crawl on my hands and knees whilst she sits on my calling me a peasant" he says causing me to laugh hysterically.

"okay ........ peasant" I say smirking at him "go call me it again see what happens" he tells me "PEASANT!" I shout before running away from Hayes.

After running around and playing with Skylynn for a bit me and Hayes decided to go inside for a bit. "I got McDonalds"  Elizabeth tells us handing us a bag each.

Hayes pulls me up to his room to eat. "Wanna watch a movie?" He asks "sure" I tell him smiling. We both lay on his bed and he puts on step-brothers. One of my all time favourite movies.

After watching a few movies I begin to feel sleepy slowly I drift off to sleep in Hayes' arms.

Hayes POV
I was so happy when I seen Angie at the airport I'm so happy she's staying here this week. I can show her my home town and she can meet all of my friends.

"Guys it's time you two should go to separate beds before you fall asleep" I hear my mom say as she walks into my room.

I close my eyes and pretend to be asleep so she doesn't make me move. Everything goes quiet then I hear a click and a flash. My mom must have taken a picture after a couple of seconds the light from the tv disappears and I hear my door squeak shut so I know that she has left.

I open my eyes and check my phone to see my mom texted me the picture she just took
~ I have a feeling you'll want this~

I open my eyes and check my phone to see my mom texted me the picture she just took~ I have a feeling you'll want this~