22

Hayes POV
I'm trying to look out for Angelica but she won't open up to me I'm not angry about it but I'm a little annoyed that she doesn't feel like she can tell me everything. I don't think I've done anything to upset her but I'm sure she'll be fine.
"Yo bro in here" Cameron called from the kitchen as I walked by the door.
"So how was it?" Cam asked "the worst Im of never going shopping with a girl ever again I swear" the guys just laughed "Hayes!" Angelica called from upstairs I just sighed shaking my head walking up stairs.

"Hey can you help me pick an outfit for the party?" She asked me "another one when is it?"
"Tonight" "Its Sunday Angie" "I know it's at 6pm till 9pm it's just a house party"

The outfits she showed me were slutty she was trying to impress someone and I don't know who.

"Angie why are you dressing like this it isn't you who are you trying to impress because your not impressing me and I highly doubt you'll impress anyone else looking like that I'm not saying this to hurt you"
"Get out Hayes Just get out of my room right now!" She shouted pushing me out of the door.

After that I walked back downstairs and sat beside Chris at the island.

"What happened?" Can asked "I don't know how to say this nicely Angie was dressing slutty and I asked her why and she pushed me out of the door"

Angies POV
I can't believe he said that I want drew to see what he's missing so that's what Imma do.

Outfit above

Outfit above.

Hayes POV
Angie left to go to the party she looked gorgeous as usual but her outfit was really revealing.

A couple hours went by before my phone started buzzing when I looked at it Angies face was on the screen I was debating on answering until it stopped.

Well for a couple seconds before ringing again and it was Angie again so I answered all I could here was sniffling.
"Angie are you okay?" I asked concerned "ju-ju-just meet me at the park with the fountain please" she said before sniffling again "okay I'll be there soon but I want answers.

Once I put on my shoes I started walking to the park.

Once I got to the park I saw Angie sat on the bench so I went over and sat beside her "hey" I sighed "hi" she whispered back

"So are you going to tell me what happened?" I asked

Angie just put her head in my shoulder and began crying. "Hey it's alright" I tried reassuring her putting my arm around her shoulders.

"Here" I handed her the sweatshirt I brought because I knew she'd be cold. She took it and put it on and we began walking back to Cam's .

Once we got home she went upstairs and got washed and changed into pyjamas.

"You wanna talk about it?" I asked her as she sat beside me on the couch.

"Can we go upstairs so Cam doesn't hear?" She asked "yeh lets go" i said taking her hand leading her up to her room.

Once we sat down she began telling me about how she wanted to make Drew jealous and how he called her a slut and everyone was laughing at her and calling her a slut all night.

Then she began crying again I wrapped my arms around her and began rocking back and forth slightly after around 15 minutes Angie was asleep so I lay her down and put her covers over her.

"Good night Angelica" I whispered before turning the light out and shutting her door.

I walked downstairs to see the guys watching some action movie "yo you can have the bed in the guest room Hayes" Cam called out "okay thanks man. Wait where is Nash gonna sleep?" I asked "home boy is passed out here" Chris said laughing.

I walked back upstairs and went straight to the guest bathroom washed and changed out of my clothes and went to bed but I could barely sleep one thing that was in my mind kept me awake.