25

Hayes POV
I wake with Angie in my arms last night went so well but I'm not going to be able to see her for 2 weeks because she's on vacation for a week then I'm going home for a week.

"Wake up" I say shaking Angie "okay I'm up" she groans causing me to laugh. "Come on get up so we can go eat before I drop you home" "ooooh food" she says sitting up quickly causing me to laugh again "leave so I can change" she says pushing me out of the door.

She comes into the living room wearing her leggings and sweatshirt from last night "ready?" I ask she nods yes.

We go to IHOP and eat whilst making small talk. After eating I payed and we went to my car. Right now we're singing along to everything that plays on the radio on our way to Angie's.

Once we arrive I get out of the car and give Angie a kiss before hugging "see ya in two weeks loser" she says walking away giggling at herself "bye babe see ya" I say getting back into the car and driving off.

Angie's POV
I watch Hayes drive off little does he know that it's not 2 weeks until we see each other it's only 1 week my mom and his mom agreed to let me stay in NC for the week with Hayes.

Once I get into the house I tell my mom about last night and go shower and get changed for the flight to Hawaii.

Once changed I went down stairs to see my mom, Sierra, Brent and baby Charlotte (sierra and Brent's baby) "well we better get going" Brent says picking up Lottie and putting her into her car seat I get in the back joining her followed by my mom, s...

Once changed I went down stairs to see my mom, Sierra, Brent and baby Charlotte (sierra and Brent's baby) "well we better get going" Brent says picking up Lottie and putting her into her car seat I get in the back joining her followed by my mom, sierra and Brent in the front.

Once we got to the airport and got Sierra to let go of Brent and Lottie we checked in. Right now we're boarding.

Once finding my seat I sit down and get a text from Hayes ~ safe flight babe miss you already❤️❤️~ I turn my phone off deciding to just wait until I get to Hawaii and then I can call him.

I fall asleep before the flight takes off and I'm awoken by Sierra shaking me vigorously "geez okay" I huff.

Once we get to the hotel I change and we go out on a walk to take in the scenery.

After dinner I'm really tired so I go back to the hotel room. Right now I'm on face time to Hayes.
A~ I wish you were here babe it's so pretty
H~ I bet it's not as pretty as you
A~ quit being so cheesy Grier
H~ but seriously I wish I was there with you
A~ me too I hate to cut this short babe but I'm really tired I'll call you tomorrow
H~ okay sleep tight baby bye

After coming off of face time to Hayes I changed and went to sleep