34

Angie's POV
Me, Megan and the guys are in the basement having a pamper party. We put face masks on a couple minutes ago and now we're painting each other's nails I'm painting jacks nails dark blue and Aaron is painting Megan's nails pink next Jack will paint Aaron's and Megan will paint mine.

The rest of the night consisted of lots of makeup,gossip, eating and watching movies.

Currently it's 4:05 am and everyone is asleep except for me but I have hella bad cramp. I'm bored so I decide to text Hayes
A~ you awake boo? 😂
H~ yup I can't sleep😂
A~ same I have cramps and I'm bored 🙄🖕🏻
H~awe bbyg I would come over but I'm kinda like to far away and it's too late/early I'll see you on Sunday tho❤️
A~ nah I'm coming to LA tomorrow so you better be home bc I'm driving to your place I'll be there at like 2❤️
H~ oh yeh just invite yourself over why don't you
A~ I will ly❤️
H~lysm see ya tomorrow ❤️

After Finnish my conversation with Hayes it was 4:30 I decided to put my phone down and try sleep. After tossing and turning for about 20-25 minutes I felt my eyes getting heavy and I slowly drifted to sleep.

I could hear noise, the noise that woke me up. "Morning sunshine or should I say good afternoon" Megan smiles at me "wait what time is it?" I ask "12:40 why?" Megan asks "oh god Megan tidy up I gotta get ready we're meeting with the real estate woman at 2:30" I tell her panicking rushing up to my room.

I pick up my phone and read that it's 1:11 "Megan get to the car ASAP!" I shout and I hear a faint okay. Once I reach the car I get in and leave. The whole ride Megan plays music through the aux. Once I find a parking spot at Hayes' apartment complex we get out of the car and go to Hayes' apartment.

"Hey" I say walking pas Hayes straight to his pantry "well hello to you to Angelica" Hayes chuckles "I'm starving" I groan grabbing a packet of chips. " hey I can't be here for long I'm meeting with the real estate agent to look at some apartments" I tell Hayes "oh okay" he looks at me dumbfounded.

After the meeting with Jo the estate agent I head back to Hayes place and Megan goes to some dude named Brandon's place.

"And there's an upstairs which has a bedroom but most of all it has a room with 3 walls the other is made of glass and you can see most of LA from it it's so beautiful" I finish telling Hayes about my favourite apartment we looked at it's a loft apartment.

"It sounds nice and uh where is this apartment located?" He asks "south olive street" that's like a 10 minute walk from the house I'm moving into" Hayes said sounding excited "yah I know that's why it's even more perfect" I tell him smiling.

We spend most of the night looking through different furniture websites for stuff for our new places. Once it's around 11 pm I call Megan to see what she's doing but she ignores my call texting me to say that she's gonna spend the night at Brandon's house. I decide to just stay at Hayes'.

"I'm staying by the way" I say plopping down beside Hayes on his bed "oh so first you invite yourself then you eat my food and then decide to just stay and sleep in my bed" Hayes says in a sarcastic tone "I mean I could leave" I say standing up walking towards his bedroom door "no no no you don't have to do that" he grabs my arm pulling me back to the bed "well okay then"

"Hey we should watch some more shameless" Hayes says from the bed "uh hi sure" I agree blowing on my nails hoping that the paint will dry quicker.

"Yo don't get that pink shit on my bed!" Hayes shouts at me as I jump onto the bed "take a chill pill Hayes it's dry" I laugh crawling under the covers beside him. Hayes lays with his arms behind his head and I lay my head on one of his arms.

Halfway through the second episode of shameless I start snapping Megan about random stuff and she send me this

I snap her back saying that they look cute and that I want to meet the man who's dating my best friend.

"Yo Hayes I'm getting tired" I tell Hayes "okay babe this episode has like 10 minutes left go to sleep and I'll tell you what happens tomorrow" I smile and peck his lips then slowly move my head from his arm to his chest.

Once I close my eyes I can still hear the tv quite loudly. Then I hear the credits playing and shortly after everything goes silent and dark then I feel Hayes being his arm from behind his head down and around my waist then slowly his other arm moves down to meet the other arm. I slowly start to drift off but before I do I hear Hayes whisper goodnight and kiss the crown of my head and then I completely fall asleep.

(A/N) i thought I'd tell you guys that Jordyn Jones will play Megan