23

Hayes POV
I woke up before everyone else and made my way to the kitchen to get pop tarts because I'm hungry.
I sat on the bed in the spare room with the TV on watching random kids Cartoons.
"Hey what are you doing up so early?" Angelica asked appearing at the door. "Couldn't sleep" I tell her turning down the volume on the TV "oh okay well I'm going to get ready for school so I'll see you later?" She asked "yeh I'll see you later" after our short chat she left and went to get ready.

Angelica's POV
After talking to Hayes I went back to my room to shower and get ready for school after showering I done my hair, makeup and got changed into my outfit for the day

Angelica's POV After talking to Hayes I went back to my room to shower and get ready for school after showering I done my hair, makeup and got changed into my outfit for the day

After getting ready it was time to leave so I grabbed my book bag and left.

On my way to school I plug in my earphones and put my music on shuffle.

When I arrive at school I meet up with Meg and Drew and his girlfriend. Well I only really meet up with Meg I ignore the other two but they're to busy in their own little world to realise.

First period is English. The bell goes and I begin walking to class. Before I reach the door of the class room I hear Drew and Emily talking behind me I have no idea what they're saying but I can tell it's them so I speed up reaching my desk and sitting down. I pull my books out from my bag and put my earphones in because we aren't doing any work we just have to study for our test on Wednesday.

All period Drew has tried talking to me but I've been ignoring him hopefully he gets the message and doesn't bother me for the rest of the day.

P.E. just finished and I'm walking towards the lunch hall because this is my lunch period I sat down at the table followed by Drew then Meg then Emily. Emily and Megan went to get food leaving me alone with Drew. "Are you okay?" Drew asked "just perfect" I reply sarcastically rolling my eyes "what's your problem Angelica huh?" He asks his voice getting louder "nothing I'm fine" I almost whisper "well clearly something is wrong you've been acting like a bitch towards me we were fine at the dance now all of a sudden you hate me grow up and stop acting like a child Angelica!" Drew shouts drawing a lot of attention to us. I get up grabbing my stuff and running to the toilet.

Doesn't he remember calling me a slut or that time he told me he liked me as more than a friend but the next day he has a girlfriend? Before I can finish asking my self I hear the door to the toilet open and Megan's face appear under the stall door. "Do you mind?" I ask laughing "well I knew you wouldn't be actually doing the toilet so what's up?" She asks "I just don't feel good Imma ask my mom if I can go home"  "okay well let me know if you need anything" she says before disappearing. I quickly text my mom and she says I can skip last two periods and I walk home.

I open the door and go straight to my room and change into comfy clothes

And go down to the basement where the boys are playing video games. I walk over and fall onto a bean bag "wassup bitches" I say  I get a few heys and hi's for the rest of the night I hang out with the guys and then went up to my bed and went to sleep.