Stand Up*

Luke

Walking through the halls of highschool has always been a hassle because of the asshole known as Michael clifford.

He thinks he's some big bad tough guy who thinks he owns the damn school but let me tell you, he doesn't.

I always try to mess with him because it's so fun, he gets so mad it kind of turns me on but I wouldn't ever tell anyone that. Today he has been extra mean and lord knows why.

'Here he comes.' My best friend Calum said as a warning but I don't care.

Here he comes, down the hall with his two dingleberrys behind him who basically make all his decisions for him.

As he walked by me I stuck out my foot and made him fall flat on his face causing everyone including me to laugh at him.

'What the fuck Hemmings.' He said as he got up.

'Yes, Clifford.' He absolutely hates being called by his last name despite him doing it to everyone else.

'Who the fuck do you think you are?' He asked as he got closer to me.

'Someone who's not gonna deal with your shit.' I sassed walking to him.

We had drawn a crowd now but I didn't care.

'Well if I were you I'd watch my back.' He said with a scowl as he turned to walk away.

'Or what?' I asked and Calum was giving me a look to knock it off but I was on a roll.

'Or I'll personally fuck you up.' He threatened and I just laughed at his lame excuse of a threat causing him to become even more mad.

'What? This ass? I mean if you really want to go ahead but at least buy me dinner first.' I said as I grabbed my ass and showed him causing a few people to snicker around us.

'You're so dead Hemmings.' He said as he walked away.

'I'm so scared.' I said as everyone started to go away.

'Are you trying to get yourself killed?' Calum asked but I just rolled my eyes and walked to class.

'No I'm trying to have some fun.' I said as the crowd died down and everyone left.

'Whatever it's your funeral.' He said as he walked away and I just rolled my eyes and walked to my next class.

---

School had finally ended after the longest day ever and I was on my way to my locker to switch out my books I needed for homework tonight.

As I was walking though I was grabbed and being pulled into the nearest closet and was pushed up against the wall.

'Hello Hemmings.' Michael said as I looked up at his green eyes.

'Oh hey Clifford.' I said with a smile.

'You fucking drive me insane Hemmings.' He said with a growl as he grabbed my hips and rubbed our crotches together.

'Is that a good thing, or a bad thing?' I said as I whispered in his ear making him shiver and tighten his grip on me.

'Definitely a bad thing.' He growled in my ear.

'Well, guess I should be punished Clifford.' I said and with that his lips were on mine a desperate and hungry passion.

'Yes you should.' He said as he looked at me one last time before he smashed his lips to mine. His hands found my waist and he gripped them roughly pushing my crotch into his making me moan slightly.

'Fuxk.' I moaned tilting my head back as he kissed my neck.

He started to undo my belt and soon they were wrapped around my ankles along with boxers and he was stroking me. He went faster and faster and closed my eyes tight. He removed his hand and knelt down in front of me taking me in his mouth and started to suck making me weak in the knees.

He bobbed his head up and down and I grabbed onto the back of his head pushing me deeper in him. I pulled him up and kissed him, I couldn't get enough of his lips.

'I want you to fuck me.' I demanded as I stared into his green eyes. He didn't say anything but just bit his lip and turned me around. I didn't even care that he didn't have condom or lube or that I wasn't prepped, I just wanted to be fuxked.

He aligned himself with my hole and spit a little on it and pushed in slowly but the pain was immense and I held back tears and a cry of pain.

'You want me to stop?' He asked looking at me worried.

'N-no, move.' I said and he obliged pushing more into me. After a few minutes the pain subsided and it turned into pleasure. He started to thrust into me fast and hard and I held onto the wall for support as he pounded my ass.

'God Hemmings, your ass is perfection.' He said as he slapped my ass hard causing me to moan. He continued to fuxk me and I felt that familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach.

'I'm close.' I breathed out and he just thrusted faster and took a hold of my dick pumping me with the rhythm he pounded me.

'Shit I'm gonna cum.' He said as his thrust became sloppy.

'Holy fuck......shit...uhh.' I screamed as I came all over the janitors wall.

'Fuxk yes!' He moaned coming inside me and I could feel his warmth in me.

After coming down from our highs he pulled out of me and we repressed. We stood there awkwardly staring at each other before we grabbed our bags and walked out.

'See you later Hemmings.' He said as he smacked my ass with a smirk.

'Fuck off Clifford.' I said with a smile as we walked separate ways.

-Heyo

Well it's been forever hasn't it? Lol sorry I've been working on my stories cause lord knows I have so many but anyway i'll be writing these again but it's not like anyone's even reading them anyway

Love you