Chapter 10

-Karkat's Pov-
I swam through the door and bowed my head down to the Sea Witch. Her eyes widened a tiny bit when she saw it was me. "Karkat. If I recall correctly the last time I saw you, you said that you never wanted to have a tail again, and that you didn't need to see me in an emergency-" "SO!" I yelled cutting her off. "You said you would purposely loose the shell I gave you, and never set a foot in the ocean again." She finished, then smirked at me. I lowered my voice so I could sound more serious. "I would do anything for love..." The Sea Witch leaned in a little bit. She was interested now. "You know (Y/N)?" She nodded. "The other night I found her dead on the beach. I'm 100% sure that she was dead. Then the blue moon comes out and it healed her. When she woke up (Y/N) couldn't remember the last few months and didn't have a tail. I tried getting her wet, but still no tail." I finished explaining. The Sea Witch sat there thinking for a long while. "Karkat I believe the blue moon healed everything that hurt. Sometimes a lot of pain is just too much for a person" what could be causing her so much pain? "Why was so much healed?" I asked her. I felt like yelling,or punching a wall. Maybe even screaming every curse word I knew into a pillow. "Could you bring her memories back?" I said stiffly. "Karkat, I'm afraid my powers are not greater then the blue moon, even if I did want to help you" I nodded and swam out of the room. I hate this! I was ready to tell her everything, and now she can't remember me... "K4rkl3s!" I heard a familiar voice say from behind me. "GO AWAY!" I yelled back. I didn't need to deal with terezi's bullshit. "K4rkl3s 1 w4nt to 4polog1s3" I heard her yell back. "GET THE FUCK AWAY!" I started swimming as fast as I could to the cave. I left this life to get away from Terezi after she broke my heart. I finally reached the cave. I surfaced and propped myself up on the stone ledge. Terezi surfaced a few minutes later. "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!" I yelled at her, I was starting to get annoyed. I grabbed the towel I had brought with me and dried myself off until my legs were back. "Com3 on k4rkl3s. 1 know you lov3 m3." I rolled my eyes at her. "TEREZI GET THIS TROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL. I. FELL. IN. LOVE. WITH. SOMEONE. ELSE!" I got up and left the cave. Terezi probably still has her mouth gapping open.

It was about noon and when I walked through the back door and I found Kanaya and (Y/N) holding quite a few shopping bags. "She Didn't Have Any Fashionable Clothes" Kanaya shrugged and left. (Y/N) smiled looking at all her new clothes. "Want me to help you set up your room?" I asked her and she nodded. I showed her up the stairs to the second bedroom. After helping her hang up the new clothes and make the bed I playfully threw a pillow at her. She glared and used the pillow to wap me in the face. My face turned bright red upon impact. "HEY!" I held up my hands in defeat. She let her guard down and I began tickling her. She burst out laughing and fell to the floor as I continued tickling her. She rolled over in defeat as I cheered. "Don't let your guard down" she giggled and began tickling me. I twisted and turned trying to break away, but she sat on my back and held me down. "Want to make (F/F)?" She asked me. I said yes and surrendered. Ever since the moon healed her she hasn't been as shy or sad. It's as if she's a new person.

After making dinner and eating we both sat on the couch together to watch a movie. I noticed she had scars on her arms. The moon didn't heal them? "Hey (Y/N)... What are these?" I asked her kindly and pointed at the scars. She stared at them for a long while as tears slowly flowed from her cheeks. "Hey" I said gently, and tried to touch her but she smacked my hand. "Leave me alone." She stormed off up to her room. I was stunned, she had never acted like that before. I got of the couch and headed up to her room. I knocked and opened the door. She had back against the wall and brand new cuts lined her arms. "(Y/N)!" I ran over and hugged her.