Chapter 13

-your Pov-
The Sea Witch began muttering strange words under her breath and circle her hands around a small (B/C) stone. "This necklace with allow you to switch from human to merperson at any time, but if the necklace is taken off at anytime besides a full moon you will turn into a mermaid immediately. Under other circumstances you wouldn't get your half of the trade until I get mine, but you must go on land to retrieve my side of the deal. I trust you to get my necklace and come back. You are dismissed (Y/N)." She finishes talking and hands me a (B/C) charm on a silver chain. I swim out of the room, and start heading for the cave.

When I arrive there the cave is empty. I turn into a human and start walking up the beach to the back door. I can't wait to tell Karkat I can remember him! I saw a strange shadow on the side of the house. "Hello?" I ask. I get closer to the back door. "Sollux?" I see a tall lanky figure emerge from the shadows. "(Y/N)?" He asks with his lisp. He walks up and grabs me by my arm. "I've mith'ed you..." Sollux pulls me into a tight hug. He pushes me against the wall and kisses me on the lips. I fight him, but he wins. "GET OFF OF ME!" I pushed him away. "I like someone else Sollux..." He looked shocked. "I want you back!" He almost yelled, but kept his calm. I backed up and ran inside.

-Karkat's Pov-
I was going outside because I heard noises. I opened the back door and stepped outside. I saw (Y/N) being kissed by Sollux. I felt tears rolling down my cheeks as I ran inside. How could she? I locked myself in the bathroom. Why does everyone I love leave me for someone else?

-your Pov-
I went inside. Sollux wanted me back but after what he did to me... How does he expect me to live with that? "Karkat?" I called. "Karkat! I remember you!" I yelled but there was no response. "Hey Karkat I'm going to start looking for a job in town! I'll be back for dinner do you want me to get you anything?" He still didn't answered. I left the house and started walking to the mall. I needed to get three things, and new look, a job, and a beautiful gold necklace.

After about 30 minutes of walking I arrived. I went to the hair salon and asked them to dye my hair (F/C) and dye my roots black. After getting my hair dyed I went to the jewelry store and got a gold necklace that had several layers, and fuchsia jewels in the chains. I smiled knowing she would love it. Now it's time to start job hunting. I checked restaurants, and some other random stores but I couldn't find anything I would be interested in. I continued walking around until I found Kanaya's clothing store called "Maryam's" I walked in, the bells jingling behind me. "Hello (Y/N)" Kanaya greeted me. "I Like The New Look!" She smiled looking at my new dyed hair. "Kanaya I was wondering if I could get a job working here?" I asked her. "Sure! I Find Your Fashion Sense To Be Acceptable For The Job" Kanaya went behind the front desk and pulled out a few papers. "Just Fill These Out" she hands me a pen, and we start catching up while I fill out my application.

-Karkat's pov-
How could she kiss him? I was going to ask her out when I saw her walking up the beach. I was glade Terezi let her come back... Terezi... Sometimes I miss her, and sometimes I wish I never met her. Damn. I can't believe I fell for (Y/N)...

I got up from the bathroom floor and went outside to the cave. To my surprise Terezi was there. "H3y K4rkl3s" she says when I enter the cave. "HI" I yell at her. "K4kl3s pl34s3 t4k3 m3 b4ck. Pl34s3 b3 my boyfr13nd 4g41n..." She begs me. "WHY THE FUCK NOT. SURE TEREZI." I yell. If I can't have (Y/N) then I'll just date Terezi. At least she actually cares for me. I take out the small shell from my back pocket and and mutter the spell written on the back. I jump into the water, and start kissing Terezi. "1 m1ss3d you K4rkl3s..." She whispers in my ear and starts kissing me again. I slip my tongue into her mouth and explore every inch. "ME TOO" I forgot how my yelling always made Terezi shiver with anticipation. At any minute I could explode and she loved it. "1 m1ss3d your ch3rry s3nt, 4nd your short t41l..." I smiled and said, "ITS NOT THAT FUCKING SHORT" man this is gonna be one fun night.