Chapter 31

-Your Pov-
"Karkat! This way!" I yelled and made break for the next building I could see. Karkat chased after me and followed me inside the building. "Do you think they saw us?" I asked him. "NO" he replied and started searching the house for supplies. "Any ammo?" I asked him. "SHIT! NO AMMO!" he yelled. "We only have two bullets left..." I trailed off. Karkat looked to me for an answer. "Give me a minute to think..." I sat down against the wall, and began to think.

It's been five hundred years. A small voice told me. Nothing has been fixed. What are you going to do? It asked me. All the oceans are polluted, it's almost impossible to find fresh water, the human population has been reduced to nothing, and you are constantly on the run. The little voice told you. It was true. The world was falling apart over this war. All they wanted was Karkat and me dead. What about your friends? The voice said. It had a point after all my friends were dead and it was my fault. I can't even remember their faces anymore. You had 500 years, and you must put everything strait. It said as if it had made your choice for you. I guess it did make my choice...

"Karkat?" "YEA" "have you considered the only way out of this?" He thought for a while and nodded. I got up off the wall and hugged him. I looked into his red eyes and whispered, "tonight."

You know what to do? The voice asked. Of course I knew. I took a good look at Karkat and I. Our hair has grown a pale white over the years. We weren't as agile as we used to be, and with the constant running from place to place we have become distant from each other. We needed to stop, we needed to rest. Good choice. The voice said. Was this really a good choice?

I kissed Karkatly gently. I ran my hands through his hair and melted into his warmth. We both laid down in a dusty bed. We cuddled, and kissed. Was this really happening?

I looked out the window. There was no grass, no flowers, no trees. Everything was dead. Everything was gone. The sun had set. I picked up two handguns. "We only have two bullets left" I handed Karkat one of the guns. "One for you. One for me" I smiled. "I LOVE YOU (Y/N)" he smiled and kissed me one last time. "I love you too" We both put a gun to each others skull. "One" "TWO" "three" we both pulled the trigger.

We set everything strait.

((HOLY SHIT! IM CRYING...))

Anyway, here's the final vote ⬇️

AU's

HighschoolStuck (fluff)
DemonStuck (Action)
Merstuck (mystery)

Ship's

John x Reader~ That cheerful attitude, sweet smile, and deep expanse of his blue eyes. You can't help but have some feelings...

Dave x Reader~ That cocky douchebag. With a charming smile, cool kid attitude, and a hint of mystery. Oh shit! I think I'm falling in love...

DaveKat~ You are the grumpiest troll. The one who says fuck in every sentence, but your sentences are lacking. A new human has caught your eye...

⬇️ Vote and scream below ⬇️