Chapter 15

-Your Pov-
I heard Karkat's footsteps follow me up the stairs. I grabbed a few bags, folded all my clothes up, and placed them in the bags. "HURRY UP!" Karkat yelled at me. I twitched in response, for his yelling was so loud. I quickly started gathering all my other things and put them carefully inside more bags. "(Y/N) I NEED YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM ME, AND STOP TALKING TO ME." He said with a slight smirk showing on his face. "Okay" I whispered and packed up the last things left in the room. I grabbed at the bags and ran down the steps. I carefully closed the door so it wouldn't slam and started walking to Jade's. It's a good thing I don't own too much stuff, or that could have been a living nightmare.

I knocked, then opened the door to Jade's house. "(Y/N)!" I heard a happy voice yell from another room. Two people came from that direction of the house. Jade and a guy who looked almost exactly like her. "Hello! I'm John, Jade's half brother" he extended his hand and I shook it. "We have been setting up your room!" Jade said cheerfully and dragged me into the hallway and into the room at the end of the hall. John followed. She opened the door and I walked in. My mouth dropped. The walls were painted my favorite color, there was a queen sized bed in the corner,and a desk against the far wall. "I love it!"I exclaimed and hugged her. John giggled and said "I'm glade you Like the color."

I started unpacking my bags and hanging up my clothes in the closet. "I love your clothes!" Jade said while helping me hang them up. "You can borrow my clothes whenever you want" I shrugged. "Reallllly?" She asked flabbergasted. I nodded then flopped onto the bed. Jade sat on the bed beside me. "I can't believe school starts tomorrow!" I huffed. "Yeaaaaa" Jade groaned. "John, are you staying for dinner?" Jade asked. "Yep, I'll start cooking! Just no Betty Crocker!" He exclaimed as I burst into laughter. Jade huffed "fine, John. Her cakes really aren't that bad." I stopped laughing and got up to help cook. We ended up making my (F/F). We ate, laughed, and said goodbye. "See you at school tomorrow john" I said and waved as he drove away.

I woke up to an alarm screaming in the early morning hours. I grabbed some random clothes from my closet and brushed my teeth and hair. I went into the kitchen and started scrambling eggs for Jade and I. A few minutes later Jade sleepily stumbled into the room, "I smell something good" she muttered. I didn't laugh. I couldn't. I was too nervous. Both Eridan and Karkat were going to be at school. Not only would I have to deal with them,but I also will need to deal with the possibility of being recognized for disappearing. Jade perked up when she recognized the change in my mood. "What's wrong?" She asks hugging my shoulders. "He's gonna be at school today..." I whispered and continued cooking. Jade sighed, "you need to stand up to him! Show him your fine without him!" Jade said trying to cheer me up. I gave her a small smile and a large plate of eggs.

Neither of us had a car so we walked to school. We went to the office together and got our schedules. "I only have one class with you." I groaned looking at my schedule. "It's okay. At least we have a class together!" She smiled and we headed to our lockers. I got mine open on my fifth try, great... I quickly put all my school stuff into my locker and began grabbing the things I needed for my first class. "H3llo lock3r n31ghbor!" I heard a familer voice say from behind me. I turned on the spot and saw Terezi. I also saw a similar necklace around her neck. "Hello Terezi" I said smiling. "How's Karkat?" I asked her trying to make myself sound happy. "H3's gr34t. 1 hop3 your do1ng w3ll?" She asked with a fake smile. I could see in her eyes that she didn't care at all. She just wanted to make me jealous, and it was working. "I'm doing great! See you later, Terezi!" I said and starting walking to my first class. Now I have three people I need to worry about. I arrived at my first class and asked the teacher where I sat. She pointed to a seat in the back of the room by the window. Perfect. Everyone started arriving but I didn't notice because I was reading over the lessons for this week. "Ahem, fuck face" a familiar voice whispered from the desk next to me. Karkat was trying to get my attention. If he wanted my attention, then he wasn't getting it.