Chapter 11

-your Pov-
When I saw the scars on my arm it brought memories back. How my old boyfriend broke up with me, and how all the popular girls bullied me. Every mark had a story. Every mark had a reason. Karkat tried to touch me, but I slapped his hand. I don't need him worrying about me. I jumped up from the couch and ran up stairs to my room. I found a blade and make more marks. As if the the cuts could bring my family back, or make me remember more. I heard a knock at the door but ignored it. I heard someone yell my name, but I acted as if I couldn't hear it. All I want to know is who I am now. I have this feeling that these months I'm forgetting have changed me a lot. It feels like a curse to not remember them. I felt Karkat's arms around me. He was hugging me. "(Y/N) you're not alone" Karkat whispered in my ear as my tears soaked his shirt. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him back. "Are you okay?" He asks me. I nod and take my arms off him. "I just want to r-remember" I whispered. Karkat looks into my eyes, "I wish you could remember too." He says as I close my eyes and let sleep take over. I didn't care where I was, I just wanted a break, and sleep handed me a nice one I couldn't resist.

When I woke up. I was laying on the floor with Karkat's arms around me. "Your awake" he muttered and let go of me. It didn't look like he got any sleep. "I'll make breakfast" he got up and headed down stairs. I picked out one of my new outfits and took a long shower. The water running down my back felt wonderful. I got out of the shower and pulled on my (F/C) t-shirt and some skinny jeans. I came down the stairs and helped Karkat cook.

I nicked my finger with a knife and screamed. My blood wasn't a deep red color like it should be. My blood was a strange (B/C) hue. "Shooooosh" Karkat said and cleaned the cut. "Shooooosh" he stuck a bandage on my finger.How did I not notice the color last night? We finished cooking in silence. "Karkat, am I human?" I asked him as we ate. He thought for a while and said "your only half human" how could I be half a human, but is the other half of me. I cleaned up my part of the kitchen and said "I'm going swimming" and headed out to the beach. I entered the small cave relieving my feet from the burning sand. Except I wasn't the only one there. "H3llo" the person said. "Hello?" I questioned them. "Do you know k4rk4t?" They asked me. "Yes, why?" I don't have a good feeling about this person. "Com3 w1th m3" they grabbed my hand and pulled me into the water...

-Karkat's Pov-
How did (Y/N) not see her (B/C) last night? Maybe it was really dark in that room. Maybe her tears clouded her vision. I went up to my room and grabbed a few RomComs to watch. (Y/N) needed some alone time. Maybe she could think things through. I still love her, but she's different. She used to be so shy and cute. Now she's so loud and obnoxious.

After a few movies I heard the doorbell ring and Sollux arrived at the door. "Why did you call me KK?" He asked me. "I NEED SOME ADVICE FROM SOMEONE OTHER THEN AN AUTISTIC CAT GIRL!" I replied. It felt strange yelling again after not doing it for a while. "Fine" he sighed and walked through the door. I lead him to the living room and we both sat on the couch. "SO I LIKE THIS GIRL AND I DONT KNOW OF SHE LIKES ME BACK-" I started, but he cut me off. "Then athk her out!" "YOU DIDNT LET ME FINISH LISP KING! SHE LOST ALL HER MEMORIES FROM THE PAST TWO FUCKING MONTHS!" I took a breath. "HOW DO YOU ASK SOMEONE ON A DATE WHO DOESNT REMEMBER FUCKING MEETING YOU?" I finished ranting. "Have you tried helping her remember KK?" He said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "YE- maybe" I hadn't really tried had I. "Try that you athhole" Sollux stood up and left.

I guess I could try and help her remember. I better go get her, she's been gone for hours. I went out the back door and started walking to the cave. You could say it's our secret swimming spot. I walked in and she wasn't there. Did she run away? There was writing in the sand. "Sh3s m1n3 k4rkl3s" "FUCK!" I yelled and punched the cave wall.