Chapter 12

-Your Pov-
The mysterious person at the cave yanked my hand and pulled me into the water. I looked down and almost fainted. Where were my legs? I had gills, and fins. I looked at the person who had grabbed my hand. They also had a tail, fins, and gills. They kept tugging me somewhere. "Where are we going?" I whispered shyly trying not to provoke them. "Som3wh3r3 s3cr3t" they answered in a drawling voice.

After about an hour of being dragged by the other person she tied me up with some seaweed and began asking me a few questions. "(Y/N) why do3s k4rk4t l1k3 you?" "He likes m-me?" I stuttered. The other person slapped me. I felt a bruise forming on face, and a headache throbbing in my temple. "Terezi?" I wondered aloud. Where did I get that name? "Y3s?" She answered after I said her name. "How do you know Karkat?" I asked her. She thought for a while before she answered, "th4ts for h1m to t3ll, not m3." I nodded.

Terezi said she was sorry about kidnapping me. "Terezi I was wondering what I am. I am half human, but what is my other half?" I asked her wanting an answer. "You 4r3 4 m3rm41d. 4lso c4ll3d 4 m3rp3rson" she shrugged. My headache was getting worse by the minute. I held a up hand to my head. "4r3 you ok4y?" Terezi asked me as we swam to Rose's cave. "I'm find just a headache" I answered Terezi. We were almost to Rose's cave when a the pain from my headache increased. I clutched my head with both hands and started drastically sinking to the bottom of the ocean. I heard yelling in the distance. I hit the bottom and blacked out.

-Rose's Pov-
I heard screaming outside my cave. I swam out and saw a frantic and scared Terezi. "Sh3-sh3 down h3lp" Terezi spluttered out words in a panic. She took my hand and started swimming down. I followed her at a fast paste. "(Y/N)" Terezi said to me. "But she's dead" I answered. The news has spread that she died on a beach. She had died from blood loss, and no one found her until it was too late. "No sh3s not. I don't know 3x4ctly how, but sh3s 4liv3. I found h3r by k4rk4ts pl4c3." Terezi said answering my question. We arrived at the bottom where she had fallen. She was out cold and her hands were holding onto her head as if she was keeping it from exploding. "You get the other arm Terezi" she nodded and went to the right side of (Y/N). We both started pulling her up and brought her inside my cave.

I laid her on the floor and started looking for a spell to cure a headache. I heard moaning and her eyes fluttered open.

-Your Pov-
I opened my eyes. My head still hurt but everything seemed different. I knew these people. I knew where I was. I knew what I am, and I knew who I am. I remembered. I remembered everything. "Rose?" I muttered. "How are you alive?" Rose asked me. "I was dead, but the blue moon healed me" I stated trying to make sense of things. "Strange" was all Rose could say. After a long awkward silence Rose spoke "we better tell the others" she took my hand and dragged me to the meeting cave. Everyone gasped when they saw me. Feferi engulfed me in a huge hug. Aradia asked me how it felt to be dead and I told her I don't remember anything from when I died.

After hours of catching up with everyone I said I was leaving because I had to check something. I went to the palace for two reasons. To tell the Sea Witch I was alive, and ask her for a favor. I knocked on her door and bowed when I swam into the room. "I came for two reasons. The first to tell you I'm alive, and the second to ask for a favor" I looked at her and she gestured for me to continue. "Is there a way for me to change from human to merperson at will?" I asked her in a voice slightly over a whisper. "I could arrange something, but what do I get in return?" The Sea Witch asked me. "Have you ever wanted something from the land? Something you see humans using or have heard about in a fairy tail?" I asked her with a small smile. She thought for a while and agreed that she had always wanted one of the gold necklaces she had seen girls wearing. I smiled and said I could get her one of upmost beauty. The Sea Witch smiled and started casting a spell.