21

~

~

"Bella?"
Someone takes my hand in theirs.
My eyes adjust to the surroundings around me Newt holds onto my hand, his beautiful brown eyes gaze at me. Behind him stands Minho and Chuck.
"Hey" Newt says.

"Hey, what happened?" I ask.

"You passed out for some strange reason and Gally has taken control and he's got everyone convinced that Thomas and Teresa are the reason why everything got so bad" Minho says.

"But it's not their fault" I say.

"Don't worry they explained to us and we've got a plan" Newt says.

"Ok so what's the plan?" I ask.

~

Gally and a couple of Gladers dragged out Teresa and an unconscious Thomas.
He tied Teresa to a wooden pole.

"Gally you don't need to do this" I say

"I have to Bells, I don't want to have to cross anymore names off that wall" Gally says.

"You really think that banishing us is gonna solve anything" Teresa says.

"No, I'm not banishing you, it's an offering."

"Gally, what you doing?" Teresa shouts.

"You really think I'm gonna let Thomas back into the Maze after everything he has done, look around you, look at our Glade, once the Grievers get what they came for everything goes back to the way it was" Gally says.

I look over at Chuck who is carrying a load of weapons in his hand and has a rucksack on his back.

"Are you listening to this, why are you all just standing their his crazy" Teresa says.

"You shut up!"

"The Grievers will keep coming back until your all dead."

"Shut up, tie him up do you hear me I said tie him up" Gally orders pointing to an unconscious Thomas.

The Glader, Max was just about to pick up Thomas when he got into the balls by Thomas, Max falls to the ground in pain.

Teresa does the same to the other Glader, Steve.

Minho cuts the ropes that are wrapped around Teresa's wrists.

Chuck, Minho, Teresa and Newt get behind Thomas.

"Your full of surprises aren't you?" Gally asks.

"You don't have to come with us but we are leaving, now who else wants to come nows your last chance" Thomas says.

"Don't listen to him, he's just trying to scare you" Gally says.

I'm scared too, but I rather risk my life out their instead of spending it in here, we don't belong here, we were put here, we were trapped here, at least out their we have a choice, we can make it out of here I know that" Thomas explains.

Frypan, Jeff, Winston and a couple of other Gladers walk behind Thomas.

I glance at Newt who is staring straight towards me.
I walk straight towards Newt and the others and stand long side him.
Newts fingers tangle with mine.
Gally didn't seem angry to see Newt and I together just surprised.

"Gally just please come with us we can get out together" I say trying to persuade him.
Gally walks towards me gives me a huge bear hug.
"I'm gonna miss you Bells."

"Gally please don't do this your my brother, you promised to protect me, you promised our mom that" I say trying to hold back the tears.

"Bella you don't really need me anymore, you've got people to care, love you and protect you" Gally says and looks straight at Newt.

Gally gives me one last hug.
"Good luck against the Grievers" he says.
Newt takes my hand and we all walk into the Maze.
I glance back one more time at my brother, Gally.

Tears start to stream down my face. I would never see my brother ever again.

A/N Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far!!
I only have a couple of more Chapters to go and then I'll be finished.

Comment
Or
Vote!