Chapter Forty-Seven

*Emma's POV*

Liz helped me carry my bags up to the room. We were chatting about college. Jeannine was going to RIT for interior design. When we got to the guest room, she started putting clean clothes in the drawers. I began unpacking my toiletries. Every bedroom had its own bathroom. I went in the bathroom and opened a cupboard. A razor was sitting on a shelf. I stared at it, transfixed. My wrists started to itch. The bottles I had been holding clattered to the floor, and I reached for the razor. It was then that Liz came in. She saw the razor and my expression, and quickly grabbed it from my hand. I snapped out of my stupor, and looked at Liz. She set the razor down and hugged me. "I'm so sorry," I said. Liz shook her head. "It's alright." I hadn't seen a razor in a month. The doctors at the hospital had gotten me an electric one. I went out of the bathroom. Liz was putting the toiletries away. I put up more pictures on my bedside table. Joey came into the room then. I was about to say something, but Liz called, "Joey, come in here." He gave me a glance and went into the bathroom. The door closed behind him. I heard them whispering, and I knew they were talking about me. 

Joey came out of the bathroom, walked right over to me, and hugged me. I leaned my head against his chest. "I'm sorry," I said, just like I had to Liz. "It's in no way your fault." I pulled back from his arms. "I won't happen again. I'm getitng less of the urges." Joey smiled. "That's good, babe. By the way, I have a surprise for you tomorrow." 

A/N: Sorry this is a crappy short chapter. The next one will be longer sorry ew ew ew ew.