Chapter Thirty-One

*Emma's POV*

We rolled into Joey's neighborhood. The whole senior class was here, and there were cars everywhere. We drove around looking for spaces. "There!" Bekah shouted, pointing. I quickly pulled into the space. We got out. Coincidentally, Nick had parked in the space behind. We got out of the car, just as Nick got out of his. His jaw dropped when he saw Jeannine's. She smiled and blushed, looking at the ground. He ran over to Jeannine, and picked her up, swung her around, and kissed her. "Awwwww," Sammy, Bekah, and I chorused. They were so cute together. The five of us walked into the house together. There were people everywhere. We went into the huge backyard. The light was already starting to dim, so the lights on the trees stood out. The music was pumping. Joey was standing behind the DJ Stand, his blue Beats around his neck. I wanted to kiss him so badly, but I couldn't. Not here. I shook my head and smiled, and started dancing with my friends, enjoying the company of our whole class. 

           *Joey's POV*

I set my headphones down, satisfied with the play list I had created. Mike beckoned to me. I wove my way through the crowd to him. "Let's pick up some chicks!" He shouted over the music. I shook my head. "I'm good, man. You go ahead though." Mike looked at me. "Okay, but its the end of high school," he said. "I know, man," I replied. I walked through the crowd, saying hi to people. All of a sudden, I felt a cold hand on my neck. I turned to see Lauren standing there with a smirk on her face. "Hey," she whispered, trying to be seductive. She was wearing something that was probably a dress to her, but to me, it covered too little to even be called that. I called it a scrap of fabric. "You wanna come play?" She asked. Lauren pressed herself into me, pushing her boobs onto my chest. I put my hands on her shoulders. "NO. I don't. Now go away." I turned and walked away. She wasn't going to stop until I did something. And I knew exactly what I would do. 

A/N: What will Joey do? Any guesses? mwahahaha cliffhanger. Pic of Lauren's dress to the right>>>>>>>