Chapter Forty-Eight

*Emma's POV*

The next morning, Joey shook me at 8:00. "What the hell is wrong with you?" I threw a pillow at his face. He laughed. "Baby, get up," he said in a sing-song voice. "We're going somewhere." I sat up, and stretched. Joey was already. "When are we leaving?" I asked. He glanced at the clock. "About a half hour." I gaped at him, then jumped out of bed. "Damn! I can't get ready that fast!" I ran into the shower, yelling to Joey. "Grab whatever I need! Like sunscreen or a swimsuit or whatever!" I paused. "Scratch that! Just get me a bag!" I showered fast, jumped out, and ran to the closet. I picked out studded shorts and an american flag heart tanktop. Joey told me I would need a swimsuit, so I picked out a pink tribal print bikini. I slid on my owl flip flops and pulled my hair up in a bun, applying some mascara and sliding on my ray bands. I walked downstairs, and Joey got me some food. We walked outside, but before I could see anything, Joey slipped his hands over my eyes. He guided me outside. I heard laughing, and he pulled his hands away from my eyes. I screamed excitedly at the sight.

Jeannine, Nick, Sammy, Mike, Mitch, Bekah, and Danielle, Kirsten, Liz, and her boyfriend Ryan were all standing there. I ran up to Jeannine and Nick and hugged them tightly. I did the same with everyone else. It was then I saw the RV bus behind them. "What is that?" I asked. "We're going to Dorney Park!" I squealed. I had always wanted to go, but it was a few hours away, and my mom had never taken me. We all ran to the bus. Joey was driving. We sang along to all the radio hits, and it was some of the best hours in my life. When we got to Dorney, I jumped out, super excited. I ran right to the ticket lane, but Joey grabbed me and showed me the tickets that he had already bought. 

I grabbed Jeannine and we ran towards the rides. I loved roller coasters. Joey had gotten the speedy line tickets, so I got on the Stinger immediately. It was amazing. Our group went on countless other rides. It got even more exciting when we went on the water rides.

A/N: Okay, this wasn't exactly how i planned, somehow my work got deleted. Oh well.