Epilogue

*Emma's POV, 5 years later*

I was hyperventilating. I pulled at my clothes, they felt suffocating. I had been looking forward to this day, but now that it was here, I was terrified. I was getting married. Jeannine stood by my side, adjusting a hair that had fallen out of place. Danielle, Liz, and my college friend Caroline were standing together talking. They were dressed in strapless, royal blue, knee length dresses. Jeannine was my maid of honor, and was dressed in the same strapless royal blue dress, except it was floor length. I was wearing pretty much my dream dress. It was pure white, with a sweetheart neckline, and was tight on the bodice but got loose on my hips down to my feet. The theme of the wedding was white and blue. I turned to Jeannine. "I'm so nervous," I said. She put her hands on my shoulders. "Emma, you'll do fine. You love Joey and Joey loves you, so it will all be fine." I nodded, calmed a bit. 

Jeannine's father poked his head in the door. He was the closest thing I had had as a father throughout my childhood, so he had offered to walk me down the aisle. "Time to take your places, girls." I clutched my boquet of blue lobelia in my right hand. The girls and I walked out to the foyer of the church. I was getting married in my hometown, at the church I had grown up in. Danielle took Mike's arm, Caroline took Mitch's, and Liz took Ryan's. I walked to the back of the line and stood next to Mr. Ward. "You look beautiful, Em," he said. "Thank you," I replied, smiling. Then the music started to play. A wedding assisstant stood by the door, directing a couple to enter every thirty seconds. After Liz and Ryan left, I had a minute to wait until I could enter. I was shaking with nervous. I forced myself to take a few breaths, and it was time to go. The doors opened, and everyone stood. I put on a small smile. It was times like these I wished my mom was still here. I walked down the aisle slowly. Joey was standing at the altar. He looked at me, and his eyes both lit and teared up. I smiled at him, the rest of the room suddenly pulling away.

I got up to the altar, and Mr. Ward gave me a small kiss on the cheek, and put my hands into Joey's. He looked at me, and I almost started crying. The pastor started talking. "Friends, we have come together to witness the ceremony of holy matrimony between Emma and Joseph..." I zoned out a bit, getting lost in Joey's eyes. I tuned back in when he said, "You have chosen to say your own vows?" I nodded, and looked into Joey's eyes. "Joey, when we first met, we kept our relationship a secret. It was fine by me, because I was just so happy to be with you. You were there for me. When my mom died, you were there. When I became so depressed and attempted suicide, you were there. Because you were there, I'm here. Your love has kept me strong through this rollercoaster we call life. You are the only person I would ever want to spend my life with," I finished. Joey nervously cleared his throat. "Emma, you are the most amazing girl I have ever met. You are insanely beautiful, and you can be girly, but you also like to come on hikes with me and run around outside. Your singing is heavenly, even though you don't want to share it. You can be insecure, but I want, no, I need you to know that you're perfect. Even when you say you're not. I couldn't be happier to be getting married to the one love of my life. You keep saying I saved you, but I think it's the other way around. You saved me." The pastor smiled. "The rings, please." Our ringbearer, Liz and Ryan's little boy, walked up and handed the rings to the pastor. He mine to Joey. We decided that we would put them on the other's finger while saying you're my everything. He slid the ring onto my finger. "You're my everything," he said. Though the words had been pre-arranged, it seemed like he poured his soul into it. I slid the gold band onto his. "You are my everything," I said. "You may kiss the bride." Joey leaned in to kiss me. As he did, my heart almost burst with love. I was here, surrounded by my friends and family, getting married to my true love. Nothing could be better.

A/N: And wrap! That's right, we have reached the end. I would like to thank everyone who helped me with this, and who stuck with me to the end. I would like to thank everyone that is in this story, whether they know it or not ;). I really hope that you all enjoyed this, and will read my next fic, which will probably be a Dan Howell fanfic!!! LOVE YOU ALL THANK YOU SOO MUCH!