Chapter Forty-Five

*Emma's POV*

I'm getting better. It's taken weeks. I've been in the hospital for about a month now. I've relapsed three times. The first time was right before Joey visited first. The second was after my mom's funeral. The third was far the worst.

(Written from Danielle's POV) 

"Night, Danielle," Kirsten said. "Night, Kirst." I leaned forward and kissed her. She smiled and I stepped away. I opened the door, gave a little wave. The first thing I noticed was that Emma wasn't on her bed. I heard muffled crying from the bathroom. I jiggled the door knob, but it was locked. "Emma! Open this door NOW!" The crying continued, and the doorknob didn't open. I took a bobby pin from my hair, and stuck it into the lock. I wiggled it around, and finally heard it click open. I flung open the door to see Emma laying on the ground, screaming into a pillow, blood dripping from both wrists. Her razor was on the floor, the blades removed. I gasped, turned and ran down the hallway. I ran into Kirsten. "What's wrong?" She asked? I just said, "Emma. Relapse." She knew what to do. We ran in different directions. Kirsten toward my room, and I toward the counselor's office. Once there, I pounded on the door. She opened it with an alarmed face. "Emma cut again. It's pretty bad, and she's screaming." The counselor jogged behind me, towards the room. Kirsten was kneeling next to her, pressing tissues to the cuts. The counselor called the nurses, and told Kirsten and I to step back. Kirsten was shaking as she washed off her bloody hands. We stepped into the room, and I wrapped my arms around her. Still crying, Emma was carried out on a stretcher. 

(Return to Emma's POV)

I've improved though. Danielle has been given the all clear to leave, as has Kirsten. They promised to come visit, and we would definitely hang out after I can leave too. The day they left was pretty sad. I had become really close to Danielle and Kirsten over the weeks. The day after they left, I was going to a counseling session. I knocked on the door, and heard the counselor tell me to come in. I curled up in a chair. The counselor looked at me. She was a forty something year old woman, with dark blond hair cut in a bob. She was really nice. "So how are you?" she asked. "Good," I replied. "I'm going to miss Danielle and Kirsten. But we are hanging out after I leave." The counselor smiled. "Well, that won't be long, since you can leave tomorrow!" I gasped. "Are you serious?" I exclaimed. The counselor nodded. "You will still have to come in for sessions probably once or twice a week, but other than that, you will be good." I jumped up and hugged her hard. "Thank you. For all you've done." I left the office, feeling joyful. I packed up some of my clothes. I got to leave tomorrow!

 A/N: Hope you guys like it! yayyy Emma gets to leave!!!!!!!!!