Chapter Eleven : Telling everyone except Carlisle

Ugh I'm so sorry I took so long to update I've been pretty busy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Jacob's point of view)

I sighed in bliss Edward had me wrapped in his arms and I couldn't bother to move. Being in his hold made me feel whole and happy. He smiled down at me and I couldn't help but smile back at him.

"Everyone is wondering where we're at." Edward hummed and I let out a soft whine.

"I don't wanna go." I huffed and he chuckled.

"Come on." Edward kissed my forehead and unwrapped his arms from around me.

I sighed but complied. I slipped off of the bed and we walked through the hallway and down the stairs. Which was an even bigger challenge than going up the stairs. Edward's arm wrapped around my waist instinctively so that I wouldn't fall. I could hear soft laughter coming from my pack causing my cheeks to burn with a blush.

"Shut up it's not funny." I growled causing a couple of them to stop.

"So what's the baby?" Alice jumped up and down from her spot and Edward rolled his eyes.

"An infant." Edward said lamely and I only pinched the bridge of my nose.

"It's a girl and i was right." I smiled smugly at him and he scoffed.

"Rose, that means we can shop for her!" Alice squealed as she hugged me.

I honestly didn't know what to do so I hugged back awkwardly while Edward held back laughter. Carlisle came downstairs with a smile plastered on his usually serious face. Edward shot him an annoyed glare before he spoke.

"I have fantastic news." Carlisle was holding another ultrasound photo.

"What is it?" Edward was frustrated now I could tell.

Carlisle was most likely hiding something from him. Edward always did seem like the type that always had to know what was going on. I grabbed his hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. His expression instantly softened and I smiled at him glad that he had relaxed a bit.

"You two are having twins." Carlisle chimed and the room erupted with cheers and squeals.

I stood frozen in my spot shock paralyzing me. That was double the responsibility I didn't have. I'm only sixteen how am I gonna do this.

"I'm here." Edward whispered and I felt a wave of relief wash over me.

"And it's a boy.", Carlisle continued still smiling." That's why your stomach was hurting you earlier they both had kicked at the exact same time."

Slowly I felt a smile cross my face. Edward squeezed my hand softly excitement evident in his eyes now. Something in me was no longer worried just by the look on his face. He was with me and that's more than I could've asked for.

"So i was right." Edward spoke triumphantly.

"We were both right." I corrected him and he only shook his head and gave me a peck on the lips.

"Get a room." Both Paul and Emmett boomed causing me to jump.

"Shut up." Edward and I glared at them.

~*~

Edward and I sat on the La Push cliff as the sun started to set. It was the golden hour. My favorite hour. I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder which was surprisingly comfortable. I turned my head up to look at him as he turned his head down to look at me. Our lips soon crushed together sending my heart into a frenzy. He pulled away much to my distaste.