Chapter 1 - Part 1

Staceys pov.

Hey, I'm Stacey i am not your average 17 year old girl i smoke i drink and have one night stands, i havent always been like this but after being bullied in high school i changed my ways i am now very sassy, very stubborn and i take no sh*t from no one and everyone at college knows that. I am adopted and yeah it would have been nice to live with my real parents but my adoptve parents are cool their names are Samantha and Danny, they are lovely but they arent to fond of my behaviour in school and out, i have never shouted at them but i do go out every weekend get drunk and smoke and i talk back to the teachers, well its their fault they moan at me for not doing the work and being on my phone but hello every exam i have taken i aced it, i know i know im a genious what can i say. There is one thing that annoys me most is that everyone mistakes me for that Harry Styles kids sister just because we have the same last name, i never ever want to be related to him, i ont see why loads of girls are obsessed with them, personally i hate them. My best mates name are, Jacob, Sam (boy), Tayler (boy), Anthony and Amy, the boys are like me, they like drinking and partying and smoking, but not Amy that is why we like her, she is different. 

Right now i am getting ready for school, i have showered and i decided on wearing my black skinny jeans with my red crop top, and my nike airs, i straightened my hair to make it perfect and then put on my mascara and eye liner. I went down stairs drank a can of coke, ate a bacon sandwich that Samantha made me and i brushed my teeth, grabbed my back pack and skate board and i was off. I arrived at school on my skate board and was greeted by the gang 'Yo guys wassup?' i asked jumping off my skate board 'nout (nothing)' they chorused i just laughed as the bell went.

******

Finally last lesson, i just finished my smoke and heading to class only 20 minutes late, no biggie 'Miss Styles nice of you to join us' Mr Den said sarcastically 'i know right and i was early' i sassed 'thats never gonna happen' he muttered under his breath i laughed 'nope it aint' i said and walked to my seat at the back 'I grabbed my phone and started texting Jacob, whilst the teacher was rabbling on about stuff... 'Miss Styles put your phone away and answer the questions' Sir shouted 'urm' i paused for a while pretending to think 'how about NO' i said and everyone lightly chuckled 'Miss Styles either put your phone away and do the work or get out of my class room' he yelled 'well i choose the second option..... PEACE OUT DUDES' i yelled and walked out - To Jacob - Oit got kicked out of class again.. haha... bunk off your lesson' i text Jacob and the next thing i know is Jacob, Sam, Tayler and Anthony all walked round the corner 'what was it this time styles?' Sam laughed 'what i dodnt do anything' i said and they laughed 'ok ok i refused to do the work and put my phone away and becides i dont even need to be in there i am a genious' i said seriously 'right well lets go' Jacob said we all jumped on our skate boards and the all rode with me to mine 'Stacey is that you?' Samantha yelled 'Yeah, sir kicked me out of class' i yelled back 'Stacey you have got to stop that' she said appearing in the kitchen door way ' oh hi boys' she added 'hey' they chorused 'yeah but Samantha i dont need to i ace my exams anyway' i said 'ok whatever' she said walking away.