Chapter 19

Niall's pov

"will you do the honour of being Mrs Horan and being my wife?" I asked finally after my massive speech, she had tears running down her face.

"YES" she screamed, i placed the ring on her finger and then she hugged me, we shared a sweet passionate kiss. I was so happy. I can't wait to be married to Stacey Styles. Soon to be Stacey Horan. I wonder how the others will take it.

"I love you so much" she said. "i love you too" i replied. I couldn't be happier, i have children with the love of my life and now i am going to be getting married to her too. The only person that knows is her Parents and Samantha and Danny. I didn't even tell the boys, not even Harry.

"Whos knows you were going to ask?" she asked "Well i had to of course ask for permission from your parents and ince you grew up with Samantha and Danny i had to ask permission off of them aswell, but no one other than them knows" i answered and she smiled. "Your amazing" she breathed out. "Not as amazing as you" i said and she giggled "getting cheesy now are we" she said "no, i was just stating the truth" i said and kissed her again.

We pulled away, and i took her hand "lets go home shall we future Mrs Horan?" i asked and she nodded. We walked out to my car. We decided that we were going to tell everyone tomorrow, and invite them round, Stacey will take the girls away and tell them while i tell the boys. Tonight though we are going to phone my parents, her parent and then Samantha and Danny.

We got home and sat on the sofa, she sat one my lap and we phoned her parents and put it on load speaker, "hello?" Anne asked "Mum, get dad and put it on loud speaker" Stacey said "done honey" she replied. "well you guys know i asked for permission and you said yes right?" i asked and i heard Anne squel "yes?" Des questioned "I SAID YES, WERE ENGAGED" Stacey screamed down the phone "omg yay i knew you would say yes, congratualtions hunni" Anne said to her. "Congratualtions baby" Des said to her her "But you guys promise not to tell anyone until we tell you, you can because we are telling the guys and their girlfriends tomorrow" i said "might be hard but we will keep it to ourselves" Anne said and then squelled again. "thanks and we have to go i have to phone my parents now" i said "ok thanks for telling us first, by love you both" they said "love you too" we both said back and hung up.

I got my phone out and called my Mum. "Hello, Niall what is it dear?" Mum asked "nothing mum, can you get dad and greg and put it on loud speaker please?" i asked "of course dear hold on" she said and the i heard her shouting for my dad and brother. "There here honey" she said "ok, well i urm proposed to Stacey tonight" i started "you did?" Dad asked shocked "yes dad i did" i answered "brave move" Greg said "What did she say honey? i mean i thought you would do it sooner or later i mean 3 years and 3 children is a long time" Mum said and then i motioned Stacey to tell them "I said yes were engaged" Stacey said excitedly dwn the phone "thats great honey were happy for you both" Mum said "yeah congratualtions brother and now furture sister-in-law" Greg said "Congratualtions son and future daughter-in-law" Dad said "thanks" we both said "Stacey have you told you parents yet?" Mum asked "yes we just got off the phone with them" she answered "were they pleased?" she asked "very" Stacey said and giggled.

"But we need you to keep it a secret until we say other wise" i said "of course we will hunny" Mum replied and then we said goodbyes and hung up. "Right lets tell Samantha and Danny then" i said and Stacey rang Danny's number. "Hey Stac how are you?" he asnwered "good thank you can you get Samantha and put it on loud speaker?" Stacey asked "hi honey" Samantha said "hey guys i proposed tonight" i started "AND I SAID YES WERE GETTING MARRIED" Stacey yelled for the third time tonight. "Thats great hunny congratulations" Samantha said "Conratulations love birds" Danny said.