Chapter 6

Harrys pov

How could she be so stupid and forget the protection, urg i am so annoyed with her, she is not staying with us on tour no way, i decided o phone mum. "Hello?" she answered "Mum its Harry i need to send Stacey back home, she is not touring with us any longer" i said "what yesterday you were getting on" she said sounding a bit confused "yeah well she is preganant because she is a stupid little slut" i said "Harry she is your sister for goodness sake, and you know she doesnt like us so she wont want to come here" she said "well ask Samantha and Danny if she can live with them, because there is no way i am keeping her on this tour with me and the boys" i said "Harry she will feel rejected again i cant have that" she said down the phone "well she will have to deal with it, and dont worry i will sort everything out" i said and hung up, i quickly called Samantha "hello Harry is everything ok how is Stacey?" Samantha asked "will you let her live with you again?" i said getting to the point "yes why-" i cut her off "thanks, she will be back tomorrow" i said and hung up, i walked back onto the bus, grabbed her suitcase packed it, booked her the next flight called a cab, and stormed to what was her bunk "get up you little slut" i sneered and she woke up and had a look of fear but i didnt care, she didnt move "get up you have a flight to catch" i said and dragged her out and over to her bag picked it up and dragged it out to the taxi and paid the man shoved her and her stuff in there and watched the taxi drive away.

"WHAT THE HELL HARRY?!" i heard El shout running out of the bus. "what?" i asked walking back onto the bus to see the boys with a look of shock on their faces "what?! are you kidding you just sent your pregnant sister away" Louis said "yes because i am not having that little slut and that stupid mistake in my life on tour with us" i stated venom still leaking in my voice "Harry that is my child you know and you have just sent her away, i want to be there when my child is born you know i dont want it growing up with out a dad" Niall said harshly "i dont care Niall my sister is a slut and sleeps around for crying out loud, why would you want her that child in your life?!" i said more anger building up "because she is carrying my fucking child Harry thats why" he screamed.

Staceys pov

"get up you little slut" "get up you have a flight to catch" is what i was woken up with, i saw Harry leaning over me, i guess that wasnt a dream then, he pulled me out of the bed and dragged me, i started crying again as he dragged me past everyone else towards the buses door, i couldnt speak i was lost words, he dragged me outside and shoved me and what is clearly my stuff into a taxi and slammed the door shut which made me jump.

I cant believe he is sending me away, i knew this would happen, urg i am such a screw up, i have to keep the baby because i am 110% against abortion, i could give it up for adoption but i dont want it to end up like me. Wel atleast it will have its mum, he/she doesnt need a dad i will do my best.

BZZZZZ

my phone buzzed i looked at it and it was a text from Harry 

- Your home is with Samantha and Danny, mum and dad dont want you and neither do me or any of the guys and neither does El, you little slut -

I started crying again, all this time they were pretending to be my friend but they actually hater me. We pulled up at the airport and i got another text from Harry again 

-i paid for your flight, just say your name at check in. Now delete myn and the guys numbers and never contact us again-

i cried a little more as i got my stuff out of the taxi and walked in to check in.

*time skip*

I climbed off the plane still crying in tears i am suprised the tears are still coming out, i have cried for hours and hours its not even funny anymore.