Chapter 7

Stacey's pov

Niall gave Charlie back to me after a while so he could go with Harry, Danny and Samantha. I sat there by myself well apart from Charlie, i just stared at him, he was alseep and i could see his chest rising and falling in a calming way.

Niall walked back in "when can i go home?" i asked him as he sat next to me on the bed. "In a couple of hours, the nurse will be in soon to make sure he is ok to go home" he replied "Listen i want you to live with me, so i can help look after Charlie" he said "i already have my nursery stuff set up and Samantha and Dannys sorry" i said "well they have gone with Harry and started packing it up taking it to my apartment, we have 4 months of touring just doing some interviews and signings and recordings so i will be there to help" he said "and what if i didnt want to live with you" i asked "i wouldnt of had taken no for an answer" he stated "whatever" i said.

The nurse walked in "well get your self changed Stacey and i will go get this little man ready to go home" she said and took Charlie out of my arms, i stood up and grabbed my clothes walking into the bathroom and changing. I changed into a pair of jogging bottoms and a white vest top with my blue hoodie. 

I walked out to find Niall holding Charlie who was in his car seat already to go. "i have signed you both out so lets go, i got one of security to pick us up" he said and i nodded and walked out with him. He safely belted in the car seat so it was safe and secure, and got in one side, i sat the other side and held my little boys hand.

We arrived at Nialls and we walked in Niall led the way to the room that would be the nursery, it was all set up with the stuff as Harry, Danny and Samantha was finishing the last touches off. I lifted a sleeping Charlie out of his car seat and carefully placed him in his cream coloured Moses basket, covered him in the baby blue blanket, he was already in a white and blue stripey baby grow.

We was all sitting in the living room watching TV, Danny and Samantha and Harry were staying for dinner, i stood up and ran up to where my baby boy was crying. I picked him out and gently rocked him, he calmed down but still hadnt stopped crying, i checked his nappy but thats wasnt it.

I walked down to the kitchen with him still crying in my arms, i got one of the made up bottles and heated it up, i checked the temperature on my arm before i waked back into the living room and sat next to Samantha on the couch.

After i fed him his bottle i burped him and rocked him back to sleep again, i put him in the moses basket again, but this time Niall had brought it down into the living room. We all ate dinner and it was just me and Niall and Charlie left. Everybody had left and gone home.

I changed Charlies nappy whilst Niall brough his moses basket back into the nursery, i changed him into a different baby grow and kissed his forehead and layed him down. "I love you baby boy" i whispered as i turned the voice moniter on, and carried the other one into the other guest room that was now myn and had all my possetions in.

I placed the moniter on the bedside table and changed into my pyjamas, i climbed into bed and driftes off into a sleep.

My sleep was then ruined 2 hours later with Charlie screaming. I got out of bed and dragged my self into my baby biys room "Charlie whats the matter" i whispered knowing he wouldnt respond i lifted him out of his cot and and gently rocked him, i went to put him in his cot again but he started screaming again, i brought him close to me again and he stopped, i changed his nappy again, and walked downstairs, heated his bottle, tested it on my arm and went back to my room, i sat on my bed and fed him then burped him. I went to place him in his cot but he screamed.

I walked back into my room and layed him down on my bed, i laid next to him, "baby whats the matter" i whispered to him he just laid there and stared into my eyes.