Chapter 14

*3months pregnant - Stacey*

Niall's Pov

Now that our boy is walking around, we hav to go and get him a bed and get him out of the crib, he is in. "Charlie" i called out upstairs. I walked into his room to see him in his crib. I got him "Morning baby" i said kissing his cheek. "dada" he said with a giggle. He is adorable. "Lets get you dressed baby, lets go get you a big boy bed" i said placing him down changing his nappy. I dressed him in some jean trousers and a red polo, I put his white trainers on.

"Stacey you ready to go?" i shouted whilst exiting Charlies room. "Yes i am downstairs waiting" she shouted back. I didn't reply i just walked down stairs. I met her by the door. "Hello bubba" she coo'ed to Charlie "mama" he said giggling, he hasn't got out of that face yet.

We all got in the car. We headed to the mall. The have a baby/toddler store. "How you feeling today?" i asked Stacey whilst driving. "well i wasn't sick this morning which is a start so pretty good" she said. i reached my hand over and held hers in her lap.

Once we got to the mall, we all jumped out. I carried Charlie and held Stacey's hand in my free one. We all walked into the store and looked around, I grabbed a trolley and put Charlie in the seat at the front. We walked to the back of the store to find the little beds. There was a really small one that would be perfect for Charlie for at least a year, it was low down, with a barrier on one side, and half a barrier the other side so if the child sleeps and rolls over he cant fall off but if he wakes up and wants to get out he can crawl to the other end and get off at  the gap.

"Hey Stacey i think this one would be perfect" i said pointing it out to her whilst she looked at a different one. "Yes get that one, i will go look at the different bed sheets and duvets and stuff" she said pecking my lips and walking off. I picked up a flat pack and put it in the trolley, i will build it when i get home. 

I went and found Stacey who was looking at the different duvet covers, "babe just get a plain one or something, wait till he can talk properly to choose" i suggested "i guess but what colour it can't just be white, i pick up a baby green and blue one and hold them in front of Charlie. "Charlie pick one" i said he dabbed the green one "good choice baby" i said putting the green one in the trolley. I picked up the rest of the set. I put the mattress in the trolley.

"Lets go look at some clothes, he is getting bigger and soon these won't fit him anymore" i said and she nodded. We picked out loads of different outfits for him, we picked up some more shoes. More stuff that he needed and headed home.

We got in and Stacey's took Charlie and put him in his play pen where all his toys are. We both carried the stuff in, her carrying the clothes and duvet and stuff. Whilst i carried the bed and mattress. I went into one of the rooms with blue walls and set up the bed in there. Staceys put the duvets and sheets and pillows on it whilst a carefully moved the furniture from the nursery except the cot into the new room.

Once it was done, we bth went down stairs to see Charlie asleep in his play pen, i lifted him out and placed him in his bed. I went back down stairs and sat with Stacey on the couch. I pulled her onto my lap and placed my hands on her growing stomach. "6 months to go" i said. "your going on tour in 2 months though for 2 month and when you come back i will be 7 months pregnant" she said "i know i wish i could stay here and look after you" i said sighing.

"I know how about, as El and Perrie are here for those 2 month why don't you ask them to stay fr the 2 months to keep you company" i suggested "i guess i could" she answered. She pecked my lips but i depeaned it sliding my tongue across her bottom lip. We were in a heavy make out session when the doorbell rang.

"Stay here babe, i'll get it" i said lifting her from my lap placing her next to me, i ran to the door. I opened it to see all the boys with El and Perrie "hey guys what ya doing here?" i aske surprised letting them in."Felt like hanging out" Harry said.

We all walked into the living room and Stacey looked who it was and smiled. "Hey guys, girls" she said "Hey Stac" they all said. We all went and sat on the couch. "Dada" came through the monitor. I walked up to see Charlie sitting in the middle of his bedroom floor. I chuckled and bent down "what are you doing baby?" i asked picking him up "Dada" he said with a giggle."Baby" i said carrying him down the stairs. 

I got in the living room with Charlie to see them all having a chat "mama" Charlie said once he saw Stacey "bubba" she said back, i set Charlie downand he walked/stumbled over to Stacey, "walking quite well now" El said "yup, has been for nearly a month now. He is growing up way to fast" Stacey said as she lifted him onto her lap. I nodded my head in agreement and sat down next to them.

"El, Perrie, whilst we are on tour do you fancy like staying here, and keeping an eye on Stac" i asked them "that would be awesome" Perrie said "cant wait" El said "thanks girlies means a lot" Stacey said as she snuggled into my side.

A/N - Sorry its a short Chapter peeps.

Please Vote and Comment.

Follow me and i will follow back.

Next update will be when i have 2.5k reads.

Thanks...

Bye....

Chloe ... x