Chapter 12

Niall's Pov

I actually asked her, i mean i have always had a little crush on her since she told me she was pregnant, but with her attitude i never thought she would of liked me.

I would have been so embarrassed if she had turne me down but she didn't she nodded and smashed her lips back into mine.

We were making out for about 10 minutes when Charlies crys from upstairs were heard. We pulled back "I'll go" we both said at the same time, i chuckled and she giggled. She stood up off my lap and we both made our way upstairs.

We looked in his crib to see his eyes open and him crying. Stacey picked him up and smelt his nappy. "Yep nappy change it is" she said she set him down on the changing table and i grabbed a clean nappy and some baby wipes.

I passed them to her and stood beside where Charlie was laying. I kept pulling faces at him makin him smile, distracting him from what Stacey was doing. After we changed him in a different baby grow and walked into our bedroom. We layed him down in the middle and both layed on our sides next to him.

He was staring up at us and what we were doing. I looked up at her to see her already looking at me. I pecked her lips and Charlie gurgled. We both chuckled and looked down at him. He was smiling up at us. 

I tickled his sides and he done a cute little giggle. He started to yawn when i stopped and his eyes started drooping. His eyes closed and we knew he was asleep. I lifted him carefully in my arms. I carried him into his room and kissed his forehead, which Stacey did as well and placed him in his cot. "Night baby boy, Mummy and Daddy love you" i whispered.

Me and Stacey walked back into our room. She climbed under the covers after we both got ready for bed. I climbed in next to her, i wrapped my arms around her waist, and she rested her head on my chest. She leaned her face towards me and pecked my lips. Before resting her head on my chest again. 

*Time skip *

Stacey's pov

Charlie is now 11months old, he has learned how to crawl, and is slowly beggining to stand up. He likes to grab onto the coffee table and pulls him self up before he lets goes and falls on his bum again.

Me and Niall are still dating. We have been on a few dates here and there. Everyone knows about me and Niall and Charlie. 

I am civil with my real parents, but i haven't fully forgiven them yet. They both love Charlie and they look after him sometimes when me and Niall go out somewhere, or want some alone time.

Right now me and Niall are sitting on the couch watching TV and Charlie is crawling around the living room playing with his large lego blocks, that he can't fit into his mouth and try to eat. I keep my eyes on my boy and watch him every now and then he will try and stand.

I watched as heheld onto the coffee table and stand up. I got my video recorder up and recorded him. I want to be able to record his first time walking. I pressed record and as he let go, he didn't fall, he took a coupld of steps and then fell on his bum. I gave my phone to Niall to carry on recording. 

I walked over and picked my baby up and spun him around "baby you did, you walked, i'm so proud of you baby" i said sprinkling his face with kisses. "mama" DID HER JUST SPEAK!!! "did he just say mama?" Niall asked and i nodded.

"Baby say mama" i said to him "mama" he said in his cute little baby voice. "My baby spoke, he spoke Niall he said mama" i exclaimed carrying my baby over to the couch. Niall still recording "baby say dada" i said to Charlie "dada" he replied and clapped.

Me and Niall laughed. Niall ended the recording and placed my phone down. "Babe he just spoke and walked for the first time" i said looked at Niall. I kissed Charlie forehead before laying him down. I lifted his top and blew rasberries on his stomach. "Mummy is proud of you Charlie, so much. I love you" i spoke to him. 

Niall picked him up in his arms "Hey little man say dada" he said "dada" Charlie said and calpped and giggled. "Thats my boy i love you baby" he said and tickled Charlie's side whilst he lay on his lap. Charlie burst into little giggles. 

*Time skip*

Me and Niall are going out on a date tonight and Harry is looking after Charlie for the weekend. To give me and Niall a break. Its been a week since he started talking and walking. He can walk further now. But all he says is mama and dada, constantly, he always claps and giggles after it. 

I walked down to meet Niall at the front door. we had dropped Charlie off earlier. 

*Time skip - After dinner*

When we got home, i was a little tipsy as i drunk a lot of wine at the resturant. We got in and walked up stairs. I took of my dress as i felt Niall's arms warp around my waist spinning me to face him. I giggled and kissed him.

Soon we were stood in the middle of our room in a full make out session. It started to get really heated as we startedmovin towards the bed. I fell down with Niall hovering over me. Our lips still in contact.

and well you know the rest.....

A/N - Hey guys.

Thanks for reading it.

The reads are getting higher and higher.

1.8k Is amazing!!!!!

Please vote and Comment and keep reading.

Follow me and i will follow back.

Till the next update guys. Thanks.

I will update when the reads gets to 2k and the vote are atleast 50.

Bye guysss.......

Chloe ....... x