Chapter 21

Stacey's pov

The twins are now 1 years old, and time has flown by, my and the rebel gang meet up every now and then, but we don't do the stuff we used to, we sit around have coffee/tea, go bowling and stuff like normal friends would, Niall and the boys have become good friends with Tayler, Jacob, Anthony and Sam, and El, Perrie, and Emma and have become close with Amy and all of us girls have become close to Alicia, Rebecca and Jasmine. About once a week ALL of us would meet up, i got Samantha and Danny to look after the twins and Charlie and Amy and Taylers kid Ashleigh.

Today we are having a party for the twins, just close friends and family, its weird to think that in 4 months we will be having another party to celebrate Charlie's third birthday. He has grown up so far, he has learnt so many words and can form proper sentances, he has ggrown incredibly adorable and looks like a complete mini Niall.

Mine and Niall's mum was cooking the food, our dads were in the living room with the rest of the boys, including the rebel gang and the rest of the band whilst ALL the girls and children are in the twins room getting ready, Charlie brought some of his toys in and is playing with Ashleigh, I am getting the twins changed and dressed. Its going to be Ashleigh's 2nd birthday in 6 months. I was dressing Logan into jeans and a green baby button up polo shirt and then i dressed Alexa into a green summers dress. 

Once they were dressed i left the girls to keep an eye on them as they started walking just over half a month ago. I quickly went and showered and got changed into a white maxi dress, with some red flats and a red cardigon. I put some mascara on then straightened my hair. I went and got all the girl and walked into the living room to see ALL the men sitting there with their heads staring at the TV.

I walked over to the tv and turned it off. "BABE what are you doing?" he yelled "turning the TV of, everyone isn't here to watch the stupid football game they are here to celebrate Alexa and Logan's birthday so i suggest you get off your arse get into the kitchen help ours mums, take the food into the garden" i said sternly. The boys l all 'ooohhhhhhed' and then laughed but at the same time they looked like they can all murder me. After placing the TV remotes in the safe that only i have a key for and stuff it in my bra, so no one can find it, i went and picked up Alexa from the floor as she was just about to enter the kitchen.

Logan was happily stumbling over to his Uncle Harry "Hawwy" he said raising his arms. Harry chuckled before picking him up and heading outside. "Now all of you stop sulking and looking at me like you want to kiss me and get your buts outside" i ordered and they all grumled before standing up walking outside. I walked into the kitchen to the mums "need any help?" i asked "yes those trays of food need taking outside" Mum said pointing to the ten trays of food "i'll get some troups for you" i said and walked outside "Louis, Liam, Zayn, Dad, Jacob, Sam, Anthony and Tayler go get the trays of food from the kitchen and put them on the table out here please" i said sweetly battering my eyelashes.

They all glared at me before heading in side and coming out a bit later with the trays of food. I looked around and saw Niall trying to teach charlie how to play football. Charlie ran to the goal and kicked it, Niall purposely pretended that he couldn't save it and let Charlie score. I placed Alexa down "mummy, mummy i scored a goal" he yelled running over to me and jumping on me "i know i saw baby, it was a very good goal" i said kissing his forehead. He jumped down and went back to play with his Daddy. I looked at Niall and he caught my eye, i smiled and him and he returned it before  returning his gaze to his son.

*An hour later*

The party was in full swing, the twins were stumbling round the garden, Logan trying to chase his brother whilst Alexa was trying to catch a butterfly. Ashleigh was sleeping inside on the sofa, she was really tired. Charlie was sitting on his dads lap whilst all the boys were sitting round talking about football, and he was telling them how he scored a goal against his Daddy. Me and the girls were talking about clothes and make up and stuff. 

Soon we put the music on and started dancing around having a laugh with each other. Soon the boys came and joined along with us. Soon our children ran up to us, Alexa and Logan both raised their arms i picked up Logan and held him with one arm whilst i grabbed Charlies hand with my free arm, Niall picked up Alexa with one arm and holding Charlies as well in his free hand. We danced as a family,the smile on my face couldn't get bigger, and i know that this is what i want to happen at the end of mine and Niall's wedding dance, i want our children to join us.

Everybody else was dancing around us smiling, i felt sorry for my brother, i really needed to find him a girlfriend because he had no one to dance with, "Hey Charlie baby, go dance with your Uncle Harry, he is a little bit lonely" i suggested and he nodded and ran and jumped on Harry, and told him something which made Harry chuckle and look at me and smile. I returned his smile before urning back to Niall.

"Life couldn't get anymore perfect" i said grabbing his now free hand with mine. I pecked his lips and noticed Logan was asleep as i could hear soft snores from him. "I think we ought to go put them all down for a nap" i suggested and Niall nodded "come on Charlie nap time" i said and he nodded yawning. 

After they were all napping all us adults went out side and sat down and chatted about anything and everything. 

A/N - Sorry i haven't updated in a while, but i am back at school now.

I am in year 11 so its my last year with GCSE's.

Please be patient with me and this story.

Please VOTE and COMMENT your thoughts and opinions.

Also follow me and i will follow back.

Please check out my other fanfics.

http://www.wattpad.com/story/6258577-the-boy-from-my-dreams

http://www.wattpad.com/story/6392796-just-from-a-tweet-my-dreams-came-true

http://www.wattpad.com/story/5007702-forced-to-have-a-family-with-niall-horan

http://www.wattpad.com/story/7141053-helping-to-cope-liam-payne-fanfic

http://www.wattpad.com/story/4774783-lucky-escape-one-direction-fanfic

Thanks.......................................... X

Bye..................................... X

Chloe .................. X