Chapter 9

Nialls pov

Amy has been here for about an hour now, and we havent stopped talking to the others, them asking us how we met and stuff, and i know i cheated on her this morning by kissing Stacey but well i was caught up in the moment.

I had been seeing Amy for a coupld of days now, i met her the during the week when i took a walk in this park, i accidently walked into her, she is stunning, i took her out for dinner to say sorry and then lerned a lot about her and then asked her to be my girlfriend the next day on our second date.

I looked around, looking for Charlie to see him no where around and couldnt fins Stacey either. where are they? they were here a minute ago werent they?! i am not sure. "Hey guys where is Charlie and Stacey?" i asked "urm i though she was here" Zayn stated "how could we not notice them walking away?" Louis muttered "OMG she is going to totally hate us, we didn't even bother to bring her into the conversation and no one took notice of her, she is gonna think we don't care and that we only invited her because we felt sorry about her not having nything to do" Harry spoke fast getting up.

"She has probably just gone to the toilets or something, no need to worry, i think i saw her heading towards the bathrooms anyway" Amy said , i looked at her and smiled "see she has just gone to the toilet" i said and Harry sat back down.

About half hour later Harry stood up "look its been half hour, what if something has happened to her, she is my baby sister and if anything has happened to her, then i dont know what i will do, guys what do i do, she has been gone ages there is no way that she is still in that bathroom" he said panicking.

I must admit i forgot about her and Charlie, i just sat there with Amy snuggled into my side, her head on my chest. "She is a big girl i am sure she is fine" Amy said trying to calm him down. "yeah she is probably fine, probably taking a walk or something or gone home" i said kissing Amy's head.

Harry's pov

i am getting worried about Stacey, she has been gone for over an hour and i am panicked Amy had gona to see if she could find Stacey by the toilets but she came back and said she checked that area and wasnt there. "guys i am going to find Stacey" i said and started walking back to Nialls, only to see the building on fire, i sstarted panicking, running up to it but being held back by police.

"sir you cannot go any further" he said "please i have to my baby sister and nephew are in there" i pleaded and felt tears running down my face. "Sir we have a girl named Stacey and a Baby boy on their way to hospital" as soon as he said that, i was off,as fast as i could. I ran all the way to the hospital, i have to know how they are.

I arrived and the nurses told me to stay seated, my leg was bouncing up and down i had tears streaming down my face like a waterfall, all i could do was sit there. 

"Mr Styles?" The doctor asked and i stood up walking towards him "how are they are they ok?" i asked, he had a sympathetic look on his face. "I am sorry sir, but Both the child and your sister are in a coma, they both inhaled a lot of smoke. The police are here and they want to speak with you incase you may know if anyone would want to harm you nephew or sister" i swear my heart literally stopped, my sister and nephew were both in a coma.

"Hello Mr Styles, i am PC Robin, is it alright if i ask you a few questions?" all i did was nod "ok, do you know anyone that might want to harm Stacey or the the baby?"he asked "no i dont" i asnwered "ok well, from the evidence we got from the scene, someone had purposely caused the fire, we found a rag on the floor and we found traces of petrol on it, it was an arson attack, but we will do everything we can to find out who did this to your sister" he said "thank you" i barely whispered.

I took my phone out of my pocket and called Samantha "Hello Harry dear is everything ok?" she asked "i-its S-stacey and C-Charlie they are at the hospital" i stuttered with my tears still pouring out "Harry what happened? dont answer me and Danny will be there in a bout half hour" she said and hung up.

Half hour later i was engulfed in someones arms, i looked up and saw Samantha "Harry hunny, the doctor told us, how you holding up?" she asked "who could do this to her" i whimpered "Danny is on the phone with your parents ok, the police will do everything they can, we have to be strong, for them of course" she said "i know"

After a while my tears slowed to an end, i text the boys - Boys please come to the hospital something has happened please i need you more than anything right now - and they instantly replied with a sure or yeah ok.

A while later the boys had arrived and Niall had Amy with him "whts happened?" Louis asked "Stacey and Charlie are in a coma" i said barely audiable "WHAT??!! my son is in a coma and you didnt tell me before?!" Niall screamed. i saw Amy slightly smile... WAIT Amy said she had gone to 'look' for her and Charlie and took a while, she knows where Niall lives, and now she is smiling that they are in hospital. That BITCH!

"what happened?" Liam asked "i went to Nialls house looking for Stacey and it was on fire the whole thing was up in flames, they wouldnt let me in then told me they were here and i didnt know what to do, my little sister and baby nephew are in a coma i sat here crying frozen, the police said it was arson as they found a cloths in behind the front door, obviously posted throught the letter box and had traces of petrol over it" i answered as the tears started falling again.

Niall was snuggled into a smiling Amy's side. I have to tell the police.

i walked towards PC Robin "PC Robin?" i asked and he turned around "can we talk?" i ask and he nodded leading me into a private room "go ahead" he said "well, before i went to look for them, this girl Amy she was there and she left claiming to go look for Stacey she was gone for a little while and came back saying she hadnt found them. then a minute a go when i told the news to the father of Charlie that they were both in a coma i looked at her and saw her smiling and i think she might have had something to do with it, as Stacey does live with Niall for the sake of their baby" i said "right thank you Mr Styles we will look further into it" he said.

"thank you" i said walking out of the door. I walked back to everyone and broke down again when i saw Mum and Dad crying into eachothers arms. I walked over and they engulfed me into their arms as well.

A/N - there you are peeps, your double up date, as this book has got over 700 reads which is incredible.

Please vote and Comment

follow me and i will follow back

Please keep reading, more drama in the next chaoter that i shall update next weekend!

Thank guys

Bye .............. :)