Chapter 23

Stacey's pov

Today, me and the girls are going shopping for all of our holiday clothes, me and Amy are leaving the children at home with all the boys, so we can have a proper girls shopping day out. I can't wait. I really need to get mme some summer clothes and get some for the children.

There is one thing i am worried about, which is wearing a bikini, i mean i have stretch marks all over my tummy, i mean i have been pregnant twice and one of them was with twins, i will look so awful in one. The others have nothing to worry about they all have really flat stomachs, i don't. 

I got dressed in some skinny jeans, and a baggy jumper. I straightened my hair and done my make up lightly. I kissed my children's head goodbye and and then sweetly kissed Niall's lips before heading down stairs to meet the girls, who were all waiting in the living room for me.

We all got into our cars and headed towards the mall. We all jumped out and rushed over to Primark. We all LOVE that store. I walked over to the swin stuff, i brought one bikini, and i brought 5 swinsuits that looked like a bikini from the back but a swimsuit at the front as they cover my stomach. I put them in my basket, i walked over to the shoes and picked up some wedges, and some flat shoes. I put a few of them in my basket and then walked over to the shorts, putting about 7 pairs of them in my basket, i walked over to the dresses and picked up 6, flowy dresses that end at the knee, and 5 dresses that were long and the back and short at the front, i also brought 3 maxi dresses. I put all of them in my basket and walked over to get some nice flowy summer tops, i got 7 of them to go with my shorts and i went and paid. The cost came to £250 which wasn't bad for 28 peices of clothing and shoes.

The girls brought a similiar amount to me and practiacally the same, excpect for they all got only bikinis excpet Amy, who was probably thinking to same as me and as we both have children well she only has one but still.

We all went and got food, and chatted about the holdiay. After we all went to the childrens store. I picked Logan and Charlie some cute swimming shorts and tops so they wouldn't burn so much. I got him some normal shorts and some cute tops for him to wear. Me and Amy brought Alexa and Ashleigh some cute child swimsuits and dresses, along with some sandles and skirts, shorts and tops.

We all went to boots and superdrug to get our suncreams and lotions and stuff like that, which we will need. We brought sunglasses and bags and stuff. 

Niall's pov

The girls were all out shopping while us boys were taking care of the four children. We were all in the garden, Harry, Louis, Zayn, Sam, Jacob and Anthony were all playing a little footbal with Charlie. Liam was playing with Logan and his toys. Me and Tayler were playing with Alexa and Ashleigh. 

The girls have been gone for hours. We had all ordered pizza for lunch, we got some chicken nuggets for the children. We all had a laugh at lunch, with Charlie saying some funny things, and Alexa, Logan and Ashleigh saying random things trying to make sentances. It was adorable. 

The girls all came back around 7pm. We all decided to order chinease. While we was waiting for it to arrived, Stacey and Amny showed the childrens stuff, they were adorable. The foood finally showed up and we all dished up sitting in our living room eating and watching tv.

Aftre everyone left, we put the three children to bed and went to our room, Stacey tried all of her clothes on and showed me the things she brought. She looked amazing in all of them. Next week me and the boys all go and get our stuff for the holiday and then th eweek after we are leaving. I can't wait to go and just chill by the pool, going to the theme parks. Just hanging out with all of the gang in the sun, forgetting about everything back home, having a break from work just relaxing having a good time.

A/N - Hey guys sorry i haven't updated in like forever. 

Sorry for the short chapter as well, this is just a filler chapter.

Please VOTE and COMMENT, it means a lot to hear your comments.

Follow me and i will promise i will follow you back.

Thank you all for still reading this.

Till next time......

Chloe .... X