Chapter 22

Niall's pov

Once all the kids were setlled in bed, all of us went back out into the garden, there was a lot of us. After about an hour of the kids being down for a nap, all of our parents left. We all talked about stuff and then i got an idea. "Hey how about we all go on holiday together like a all of us and the children?" i suggested. "Thats sounds good" Tayler said "Where would we go though?" Staceys asked me. "We could go to dsney land Florida, somewhere thats good for us and the kids" i ssuggested and everyone nodded. We planned to go for two weeks next month. 

Me and the lads are not working and Tayler, Anthony, Sam, Jacob and their girlfriends were going to take that time off work. We found a a villa that had 10 bedrooms, which was the perfect amount. 9 of them had a king size bed in and the other 1 had some double beds. The one with the two double beds we decided the kids are going to share. Charlie and Logan in one bed and then Alexa and Ashleigh sharing the other bed.

Harry is rooming on his own. Everyone else is sharing a room with their partners. It has a massive pool out back for when we want to just stay and relax. The kitchen was huge aswell as the dining room. The living room is huge with massive sofa's that we can all sit on. Its perfect and its fits all of us, and ts available on the days we want to go. All of the men chipped in our part. We didn't need to pay for the flights as we will be using mine and the boys private jet.

I can't wait, i am so excited. Me and all the lads have gotten closer with Jacob, Anthony, Tayler and Sam. If Stacey didn't mention that they used to be a rebel like her, i wouldn't of guessed. Tayler and Amy's daughter Ashleigh is adorable, she is so cute and her and Charlie get along so well, its adorable, i reckon they will date when they get older. Or they will be best friends for ever. They will be spending a lot of time together especially now that all of us are really close.

After 2 hours a tired Charlie was helping a screaming Logan down the stairs and outside "Mummy, Daddy Loggie was crying so i help bring him down to you" he said "thanks baby that was very smart and kind of you" Stacey said as she kissed his forehead while i picked up Logan "Shh baby its ok" i cooed in his ear. "I don't like it when he crys mummy it sad" Charlie said "i know baby" she said "can you be a super duper boy and help your sister down as well, other wise she won't sleep tonight?" i asked him and he nodded "ok daddy" he said and went back inside.

"He is so adorable bless him" El cooed. "I know i have a feeling he is going to be so responsible when he is older" i said as i kissed Logan forehead. He calmed down and i passed him to Stacey as Charlie walked out holding Alexa into his side as she looked extremely tired. "I got her daddy" he said kissing her cheek, "thanks baby" i said picking up Alexa "hey baby girl" i said kissing her cheek. I placed her down on my her uncle Harry's lap as he tickled her. "I'll go wake up Ashleigh" Amy said standing up "no i will auntie Amy" Charlie said rushing inside. Everyone chuckled.

Charlie walked out, holding Ashleighs hand as she yawned, she instantly walked to her mummy and crawled on her lap. "Charlie come give daddy hugs" i said and held my arms out to him. He ran and jumped into my arms and wrapped his arms around my neck. I sat back down with Charlie on my lap. 

Staceys pov

I am so proud of Charlie, i can tell he is going to be so protective over his brother and sister and i can tell him and Ashleigh are going to be bestest friends or more in the future, they are adorable together.

Logan was in my arms and i pulled funny faces at him. Charlie was still on his dads lap and Alexa was giggling in Harry's arms as he was tiggling her.

I can't wait till we all go on holiday together its a month away and i cant wait. Its going to be amazing, all of us together on holiday having a great time, going to disney land, and other parks. Watching the firework shows there.

We are renting a few cars to travel in. M fiance is so smart to think of that holiday idea. It was time for dinner so Harry and Niall got the BBQ going. The kids were all running around chasing eachother in the garden. The other boys were all chatting, which left us girls all chatting. 

"I think in a couple of weeks we need to leave them with the kids and all go shopping for some clothes and stuff for the holiday. I need some holiday stuff for me and the kids" i suggested and we all agreed. Luckily the rest of the girls were able to take time of work for this holiday. Soon i need to find my self a job, i can't keep having Niall pay for me, i don't know what i want to do. I mean i love working with children but they check your back ground and my records with the police will not help with that. 

My records have stuff like, Beating class mate up, spray painting buildings, drunk fights, i know i won't be able to get a position as something to do with children. I may be able to get a job else where but it wiol still be hard. Yeah i Aced my exams but i still have a background that i am not too proud of. I wouldn't want to be a shop keeper or something like that, i woud just get bored. I don't have any talents.

I need to stop thinking about that for now, i will think about it after we come back from Florida.

A/N - Sorry its short.

Please VOTE and COMMENT and CHECK OUT MY OTHER FANFICS.... PLEASE

Follow me and I will Follow back.

Pleassseeeee keep reading.....

The next chapter will ve up when there are 25k+ reads and more tha 350 votes on the book.

Thanks............................................... X

Bye........................................... X

Chloe........................ X