Chapter 15

*Stacey is now 4 months pregnant*

Staceys pov

4 months pregnant and a little bit bigger than i was with Charlie at this stage. 1 month till Niall goes on tour, i am going to miss him so much. It seems crazy at first i hated them all now i am like best friends with them all.

To think back to last year, i rebelled against everyone i didn't have a care in the world, i done what i want i smoked, i drinked and partied loads, now look at me, a mother, caring, don't drink as much alcohol, haven't smoked since the accident, and i am responsable well kind of.

We celebrated Charlie first birthday last week, which was interesting he we had all the girls and guys over. Our famillies were over and now we had to turn one of the spare rooms into a play room and buy storage draws to put all the toys in. Luckily we still have another two bedrooms for the new little ones. Whe the little ones are born they are going to go in the nursery but when they get old i think ones going to move into the other room and the we wil decorate the nursery for the other. We still need a guest bedroom.

Right now we are walking along in the park Charlie in his buggy and Niall pushing him whilst i hold onto his hand. We have been stopped a few times, but i think some people get that we want to be left alone and have a nice relaxing day. 

"Babe i think we need to sort his toys and stuff out into draws properly and put it in his room because when these two are older and Charlie's age they are going to need their own room, and we only have five bedrooms, we need the spare one to be a guest room" i suggested "or just have an extention put onto the back end of the house, opposite side to the kitchen, have it a big extentions make it the mast bedroom, walk in wardrobe and en suite, then use our room now as the play room" he suggested.

"But won't that cost like alot? i mean you need to have the foundation and then paying for the materials and the builders to do it,  plus diggers to make room for the foundation?" i asked "babe you don't need to worry about money i have enough money to survive the rest of my life your life and our childrens life" he said "fine but only if you want it will be a hassle" i said. "Its fine babe i was thinking the same thing you were anyway, so i will phone and organise it tomorrow" he said kissing my temple.

"Your amazing you know" i said "i know i know" he joked and i shoved him play fully. "shall we head home deary?" he asked in a posh voice "yes please baby" i replied as we returned to walk home.

We finally got home and Charlie went and played with his toys. I am so tired and it was only about 4pm "babe i am going to take a nap" i said pecking Niall's lips and standing up "alright babe well i think we will just get take out tonight i will probably go get something from Mcdonalds, after picking up some more baby food" he said "alright just wake me up before you go" i said then walking up stairs to our room.

A couple of hours later i was woken up "babe i am going to go now, you want your regular?" Niall asked "please babe" i said as he pecked my lips "alright won't be too long and Charlie is still playing with his toys" he told me and left. I stood up and walked to the play room "hey bubba" i said picking him up "muma" he giggled.

I took him back to mine and Niall's room and layed him down. I started to tickle him and blow rasberrys on his stomach. He kept giggling, his giggled was adorable. I stopped and decided to teach him a new word.

"Bubba say Hi" i said "say hi bubba" i said again he still didn't say anoything "say hi mama" i said "hi mama" he repeated "hello baby see that wasn't hard, proud of you baby" i cooed "say hi dada" i said to him "hi dada" he repeated "you going to say that to dada when he comes home yeah?" i asked and he giggled bless him.

I love him so much. "Bubba" i said "mama" he said and i tiggled him again, he burst into a fit of giggles. "I'M HOME" Niall shouted from down stairs. I picked Charlie up and walked down stairs i whispered in Charlies ear "say hi dada" and then pulled my face away "hi dada" he repeated and Niall turned around "hi baby, learning new words are we?" he cooed to him and took him from my arms.

I went over to the bad and set Charlies food which was some chicken and veg baby food, i got his baby spoon and placed it onto his high chair table. I place mina and Nialls meals onto the tables. I took Charlie back and sat him in his hi chair.

After we all sat down i fed Charlie whilst feeding myself as well. I had to keep using the aeroplane so he would open and eat. After he finished the pot i finished off my meal and me and Niall discussed over the plans, i said i would let it be up to him how we have it. He agreed because well he knew what he was talking about more than i did, and he was paying for it.

After a while we put Charlie to bed and went and sat on the couch. "it will only be so long before he starts learning to walk up and down the stairs" i sighed "oh thats right tomorrow after i sort the thing for the extention out i will go get some baby gates to stop him from falling up and down the stairs" he said. "Good idea baby" i replied into his chest.

We decided to watch loads of films when i felt one of the baby's kicking. "Babe" i said lifting Nialls hand onto my stomach "wow their kicking?" he asked and i nodded. This is the first time they have kicked. 

We have the scan next week to find out the genders. I really want one to be a girl, i woudn't mind if they were both girls but i wouldn't mind. I just hope i get a little girl. I always dreamt of having a baby girl, a daughter, my little girl that i get to braid her hair and dress her in cute little dresses and go shopping her when she gets older.

"Do do you want one of these two to be a girl?" i asked him "yes i hope atleast one of them is a girl, so i can watch her grow into a beautiful women just like her mummy" he said kissing my head.

A/N - Hey guys.

Here is your chapter i promised. 

I will update next when there is 3k reads.

Please vote and comment

Follow me and i will follow back

Thanks...

Bye...

Chloe ... x