Chapter 10

Hey guys! sorry the last two updates were Authors notes! 

I was excited that this story has over 1K reads which is incredible! So THANK YOU!

Now for 1/2 updates i promised you........

Chloe xx

Niall's pov

The last week i have been at the hospital wanting my son to wake up, i just want to be able to hold him in my arms and cuddle him, i never thought i would say this but i just want to hear him screaming or crying, just a noise.

Neither Charlie or Stacey has woken up yet! Harry has stayed with me at the hospital, he is just as upset as i am. I mean it is his sister and nephew. Amy has stayed about 3 hours a day with me. She goes home at night, and is at work in the afternoon.

The police are still investigating on who set my house on fire. They must have an idea by now. I just want to know that we get justice and something will happen and the person/people who nearly killed my child and his mother.

I kept looking at the clock 10am, Amy usually gets here about half 8, i have text her loads but she hasnt replied, i have tried callling her and it goes straight to answer phone, i wonder if she is ok.

Just then PC Robin walked up to me and Harry, we both stood up "Mr Horan, Mr Styles" he greeted shaking our hands. "Any news PC Robin?" i asked "yes thats why i am here we have somebody in custody, found there fingerprint on a match box found around the area and saw them walk in soon after Stacey and Charlie" he said "well who is it?" Harry asked 

"Amy Walen" he replied and i froxe, my girlfriend purposely tried killing my son and his mum. Why do i always go for the wrong people. Tears sprung to my eyes "i knew it" Harry muttered "how did you know?" i asked him "she smiled when i told you lot the news that they were in a come" he answered, i felt anger boiling up "and you didn't think to tell me?!" i whisper yelled "well i wasn't 100% sure and i knew that you would of ignored it and said it wasnt true" he answered

He has a point "fine, i am sorry for snapping at you" i apologised. I turned back to PC Robin "could you please tell Amy that we are over" i asked him "i am sorry sir, but yes i can do that for you" he said "thank you, how long will she be in there?" i asked "Over 20 years sir, she will not be bothering you anytime soon, setting a fire and nearly killing to people especially a child knowing what could happen, is a very serious crime and we do not take that lightly" he said and i felt relief wash over me and my the looks of Harry's face so did he.

"Thank you so much" me and Harry said in unison. "your welcome, well i must be off, but i hope for the best for both Charlie and Stacey" he said "thank you" we said again and he walked away, just then the Doctor walked up to us "Mr Horan and My Styles Miss Stacey is awake" she said "can we see her?" Harry asked and the Doctor nodded and told us to follow him.

We walked in to see her looking around, she smiled as we came in but frowned. "Sis, i am so glad you woke up" Harry said engulfing her in a hug. "w-w-where i-s Charlie?" she stuttered looking at me for the answer "Stacey listen you have been in a coma for weeks and so has Charlie he is yet to awaken, do you remember anything about the fire?" i asked "the last thing i remember is collapsing  next to his crib crying and then falling asleep" she said holding back he tears that her son is in a coma. 

"why were you crying?" Harry asked "i-i-i just.... urm...... felt left out no one was talking to me and i felt like no one wanted me there so i left" she said. "oh" me and Harry said "when will he wake up?" she asked her voice just above a whisper "we don't know" i answered "who done it?" she asked me and Harry looked at eachother he nodded at me telling me to tell her "it was Amy, she has been arrested, and put inside for over 20 years so we don't have to worry about her again" i answered walking up to her and holding her hand.

"whats going to happen where are you going to live you dont have a house anymore" she said "when Charlie wakes up and i know he is ok i am going to start looking for a house, but i have stayed here for a week, just going back to one of the boys house to shower and change" i said.

"i'm so sorry" she started sobbing. "why are you sorry?" i asked her "this is all my fault you have no where to live" she said full on sobbing now "no its not yours at all" i said and hugged her.

A/N - Sorry its short guys.

Please Vote 

Please comment your thoughts on what should happen.

Follow me and i will follow back.

Also please read my sisters fanfic 'just a fan'

Thanks!!! 

Chloe x