Chapter 30

Stacey's pov

Its been 4 months since the wedding and everything is amazing. My mood swings and cravings have been minimal. Niall will be back in a month and it has been really hard without him, its hard being 6 months pregnant whilst looking after 3 toddlers as well. I really want the next month to be quick as i need Niall home with me to help me. So far i haven't snapped at the kids, but only because i have to keep remending myself what happened last time and how it resulted in my kids hating me, which i really don't want again.

"Kids dinner" i shouted up the stairs. I placed all plates on the table and helped them onto their booster seats as much as i could. After we ate, we went and sat down in the living room, so we could watch a film together. This was pretty much how we spent our days while Niall was a way.

The kids are missing him loads, he is so busy all the time aswell its really hard to talk to him. I manage to speak to him twice a week, maybe 4 if i am lucky. The kids are always asking how long until he is back, and i just have to keep saying soon. My mum has been helping me a little and so has samantha and Niall's mum. 

Niall's pov

Stacey is now 7 months pregnant and i am currently on my flight home. Its been hard for the last couple of months, i have missed them all so much and i have been missing my baby grow inside of my wife. I miss my children loads, i really wished i could see them, but i now have 5 months off and possibly more time off, i couldn't be more happy about that.

I can't wait for my little girl to be born. We find out we was having a girl before i went on tour. Alexa was so excited thatshe was getting a sister like she wanted. I really can't wait. I will have 2 beautiful daughters and 2 amazing sons. I love them all to pieces. I would never change my family.

I was about an hour away from home now, and Paul was driving me home, we had dropped the boys off at their flats, they were coming round tomorrow to see Stacey and the kids. 

When i finally got home i quickly rushed in and was attacked my 3 pairs of little arms. "My babies" i said hugging them the best i could "Miss you daddy" they all said. "Missed you too munchkins" after they let go i saw Stacey standing there with her arms out side, a few tears down her cheeks and her bump that has grown a lot since i was last here. I went over and hugged her "I love you so much, i missed you like crazy" i said "I missed you as well, it was so hard without you. I love you" she said. I pulled away and got on my knees, lifting her top up a bit. I kissed her bump "Love you baby, you have grown so much, 2 months and we get to meet you" i said kissing it one more time before standing up. 

That day i ordered in some pizza for everyone, and we sat down had a family night, watching films and spending time together making up for me being away. I love my family.

*3 months later*

Its been a month since Stacey gave birth to a beautiful little girl who we named Carly Muaranne Horan, after both our mums. The kids ove her, and are so gentle with her. Our children are amazing. Carly is fair mixture of both me and Stacey, she looks so similar to her sister. She is adorable. She is stunning and she will be a little Heartbreaker just like her sister and brothers.

Who knew our lifes would end up like this. 

Me marrying Little Miss Rebel and having an amazing family together.

Stacey's pov

Who knew i could go from Little Miss Rebel to a mother.

But i love my life and would never change it for the world.

A/N - Its the end. But there will be a sequel. I promised

Thank you so much for reading this book, it has been so good to right and i am so glad many of you enjoy it, and have bothered reading it until then end. Your all incredible.

Now for the best bit. The sequel will be called. 'Heartbreakers' it will mainly be their childrens povs but there will be more of Niall and Stacey's povs as well.

I really hope you read the sequel. I will put it up as soon as possible.

Please comment and vote. Thanks.

Follow me for a follow.

I will post it on here when the sequel is out.

Bye.

Once again thank you for reading this.

Chloe :D